This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Power Source Reveal!!!

Yes. I should probably find better things to occupy my time...

Hey man, you never know. You could not be too far off on that Evil Ori Hamster idea.

Comment

Comment

Lol!
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Comment

The Ori have hamsters everywhere! All those kids having hamsters as pets are actually altered Priors modifying the childrens brainwaves to start worshipping the Ori when they come to Earth!

And the Ancients thought they had shielded us!

Comment

Its a hampster on drugs.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Great ! Now we know what makes the Ori satellites tick we can disarm them.

You know, with our latest discovery ....... the Tree Ferrets !!!! (the nasty little buggers)
                -

Comment

Baby Furlings working the turbines, nice.

Comment

lol

Hamsters with telekinetic powers are the next trick priors might pull out of their bag.

Comment

Originally posted by FNH USA P90
                      lol

Hamsters with telekinetic powers are the next trick priors might pull out of their bag.
                      Yes! We must be ever vigilant.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And not only that they brainwash the kiddies with haqmster cartoons to make them zombies !!!
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          And not only that they brainwash the kiddies with haqmster cartoons to make them zombies !!!
                          Oh my!
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

HAHA that's on great spam sandwiches

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni

Yes. I should probably find better things to occupy my time...
                              Looks like an engine from a Japanese car
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X