Deep Space 9 Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep Space 9 Survivor

Ok, so all the characters of DS9 are stuck on an island... who do you think would be voted off first? Who do you think would make it to the end? I don't know why, but I see Rom being kicked off the island first lol

LOL, made me think...damn, did someone hijack and rename my thread...

I like your first choice of Rom Lord Shiva, he's not at the top of favorites list.

I would only vote vote off Kai Winn, that woman played her role brilliantly, but she not endearing or even nice, and turned out to be a traitor in the end.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I think Quark would leave voluntary because there would be no way to make a profit there. But as to who would be the first to be voted off? I think Nog for constantly bothering everybody.

Who would win? No idea, but I think it'd be between Kira, Worf and Dukat because to me, they seem to be survivalists.

Comment

Nog also only has one leg.

Out first? Jake. He never struck me as the "when the going gets tough.." kinda guy. Especially after that episode when he left Bashir for dead.

Odo would win though. He can shapeshift into anything!
        Last edited by Anubis69; 19 February 2006, 01:54 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I would say quark would get voted off first becuase noone could take hs winning about no profits
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I agree with Fifth Race, Kai Winn would be the first to become shark food. Hmm, or maybe not. The sharks would have a hard time trying to chew on that old bit of gristle.

The winner would be the 'everyman' of the show. The one, the only... Chief of Ops - Miles Edward O'Brien.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hmmm, I would have to agree that Quark would be go first, seeing theres no profit.

I think Kira would make it to the end. She's tough, and smart. She's a survivor! She can make it through anything!

Comment

Is the prize still there? Cause 1 mil is a heck of a profit. I think nog would win, he always seemed very intelligent, if nieve.

Comment

I think I am going with Anubis' choice. Jake to be kicked out first followed by Rom's wife.
                  sigpic

Comment

Their plenty of profit their. First of all he be charging at lease one gold bar prees latinum per interview and probably ten for a photo. Then you got all the merchandise he could sell plu he can promote his bar, which will bring in extra revenue from their, so plenty of profit.

Comment

Their plenty of profit their. As for Quark, well first of all he be charging at lease one bar gold press latinum per interview and probably ten for a photo. Then you got all the merchandise he could sell plus he can promote his bar, which will bring in extra revenue from their, so plenty of profitm and he probably bribe every one else of the island that or rig the votes.

Comment

What's with the double post, knowles2? You know you can go back and edit after posting if necessary. Gul Dukat would win, obviously. Or possibly Lwoxana Troi. Both masters of manipulation!
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                        X