X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Fanfic

Hey all,

Just posted my first fanfic a few weeks ago on this site. I'd be real curious to see what you all have to think. The story imagines a meeting that occurred between Sam and Oma during Season 2.

Just search under Jean Right. The story's called "Awakening."

I need to read it. But read mine.

Click here
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Re: Elitenova

Your story is very interesting, very detailed. I think it would interesting to explore further the cylons take on the Ori (since in your story, the worlds overlap) In your story Sharon makes the comment "the Ori are not gods." The cylons have a distinct religious faith of their own. How would they react to the Ori?

Comment

In further details with the Capture Sharon. The Tok'ra had downloaded the information. As for the B-308 and her crew, they will get alot of trouble along the line until Sharon help and advise a way for the Alliance to help the Galactica fleet back to Caprica and free Olympus, the city of the Alterans.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
        X