Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if YOU were stranded on the Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put those awful weeks I had to spend in Brunei learning about jungle warfare training to good use and go off and make an accurate map of the entire island (something which hasn't been done yet even tho Sayed ment to) for the rest of the survivors including where the others are camped out if possible. Also I would booby trap the approches to the survivors camp with a few nasty whip traps and pits especially for the "others"
    Last edited by V-MAN; 22 March 2006, 06:16 AM.

Comment

make weapons to defend myself sit in the sun write alittle swim

and try to to get the hell off the island
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i am stranded on that island, i used to watch them film. and some of the spots they go is under my house!
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
          i am stranded on that island, i used to watch them film. and some of the spots they go is under my house!
          That sounds so cool

Have you been in the Hatch lol?

Comment

I'd call all people together for a camp fire and ask who hadn't watched "The Last Island" and "Lord Of The Flies". If necessary, I'd tell them what happened in those movies so that it would please please not happen on this island, too.

Then I'd probably build some kind of chastity belt for me, just in case. You can never be too cautious on a lawless island with dozens of people you don't know. If it turns out I was too cautious, I can still get rid of that thing. There's nooooo thing like unwanted pregnancy on an island without a doctor who's experienced with child birth. :waves-at-pregnant-blonde:

Then I'd probably either hang out with Locke, or I'd re-enact Robinson Crusoe alone. If we get saved later, I'd regret to not to have tried how self-sufficent I really am.
            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by V-MAN
              That sounds so cool

Have you been in the Hatch lol?
              nah its the catacombs stuff under my community, the ppl in hawaii are wondering if when Jin and the gang drank from the stream, if they really drank the water because our streams are poluted with leptospyrosis (sp?).
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I'd kill myself from lack of broadband

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

If they have ice cream in the hatch, I'd live off of banana splits......wait a minute, do they have bananas?

Comment

Use the computer to log onto Gateworld.

Wait... gtg! Locke is coming!!!

Comment

First I'd be onto Claire like a rash, try to get her to re-enact the babymaking routine, minus the end result.

Build a freakin fort/defence, SOMETHING already!

Make alcohol! Somehow! Get trashed, get everyone pissed as parrots!

Organise a DECENT army of sorts, patrols out, search at LEAST the surrounding area, there are hostiles, have SOME kind of defence ofr forks sake...

*SPOILER*
                      Possibly fortify the area around the hatch. Use equipment from within it, furniture, etc, if need be. Use this as an inland staging point to get to the bottom of wtf is going on.

Triangulate where each hatch is - where the "other survivors" were living, where Locke's hatch is and where the other one is, where they took Claire and showed her the baby room and stuff. Pretty sure the Dharma initiative would have spaced these evenly around the island, anyone think otherwise? Not like there have been any beside each other have there?

And then get everyone armed and go to each new hatch, find out what it's got and if it's full of others, smoke them out, make alcohol molotov cocktails, and whup them all... If needs be, make catapults and mangonels! Set traps! Lots of them!

*SPOILER END*

And in my rare free time I'd: Learn Korean, Learn Arabic and any other languages people know, try to get it on with Kate, and possibly Ana Lucia (i think that would be the other way round though, lol), develop new recipes, learn to fish better, get fitter, tan a bit more, and be totally frustrated at the lack of technology! But also thrive in a very parodoxial way!

Ok, so I've thought it through a bit... Sue me!
                      Vows are spoken
                      To be broken
                      Feelings are intense
                      Words are trivial
                      Pleasures remain
                      So does the pain
                      Words are meaningless
                      And forgettable

All I ever wanted
                      All I ever needed
                      Is here in my arms
                      Words are very unnecessary
                      They can only do harm

Comment

Originally posted by Morgasshk
                        First I'd be onto Claire like a rash, try to get her to re-enact the babymaking routine, minus the end result.

Make alcohol! Somehow! Get trashed, get everyone pissed as parrots!

smoke them out, make alcohol molotov cocktails, and whup them all... If needs be, make catapults and mangonels! Set traps! Lots of them!

try to get it on with Kate, and possibly Ana Lucia!
                        You sound like a real catch! This'll have the chicks beatin' a path to your door.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

yeah dude...what a catch....well done!!!!! make us look like a great race....lol.....i guess for all of our sakes its better your not on the island......cos its bordering on molestation!!!
                          Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X