Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with The Nox. Introducing new races and characters is always tricky. This one managed to introduce to a new race well and flesh out the existing characters while still being entertaining. Impressive.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

It is so hard to choose but I have to go with There but for the Grace of God. It is good to see SG-1 in a different way then they are in our reality. Plus it is shippy .

~Tracey

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I picked Torment of Tantalus as my favorite season one episode as well as my favorite Stargate episode ever. I think someone said earlier why I like it so much, powerful subtext. I also loved the character interaction between Jack and Daniel, especially at the end with that battle of wills that nearly got them both killed. (a grand tradition to follow them throughout the series.. )
        Self proclaimed Queen of the Strudels

Comment

Within the Serpent's Grap is my favourite season 1 episode because I think it's the most powerful cliffhanger they did as a season's end. But remember I haven't seen yet the season 7 finale so I may change my mind.
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            Within the Serpent's Grap is my favourite season 1 episode because I think it's the most powerful cliffhanger they did as a season's end.
            I was very tempted to vote for that one, and I definitely think it's the best season ender. Also considered CoTG and TofT, but in the end I went with TBFTGoG. It has wonderful atmosphere and was a great set up to what was to happen in WtSG/Serpent's Lair.

Comment

There But For the Grace of God.. A great setup for several other episodes that came after.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I voted for Within The Serpent's Grasp. Both Children of the Gods and There But For The Grace Of God would be a close second.

Comment

Children of the Gods, it's where it all started (in SG-1 anyway).

There but for the Grace of God is also an excellent episode.

Comment

I eventually decided on "Hathor",as I felt it was a really good ep for the SGC females, and proved they're just as good as the guys, at kicking Goa'uld Butt.Loved Teal'c in this episode too!

Love most SG1 eps anyway,so choosing favourites comes hard! IMO,it's always easier to explain why I don't like something, than to single out an episode for special praise.

(Hon. mentions for Thor's Hammer,The Nox and Singularity).
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 May 2004, 03:47 PM. Reason: Put the wrong bloomin' title! Thanks Dani!D'oh,knew it was connected to Thor(Kinda)
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

(Hon. mentions for Fifth Race,The Nox and Singularity).
                      The Fifth Race was season 2
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

TBFTGOG gets the edge is it was the first real SG1 classic.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I voted for 'Within the Serpent's Grasp' because not only is it an excellent cliff-hanger, but it is an excellent chapter in an excellent 4-episode arc, and it was also the first episode I ever saw back in '98 when I first subscribed to SHO.
                          Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

i voted for Politics. I thought it was a great episode as really the first of that type of episode, and it really summed up the season and gave reality to the series.

spook
                            spook

Comment

"The first commandment"
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

I voted COTG, my all-time fave classic SG1 action/adventure/fun The Nox, Hathor, There but for the Grace of God were also excellent eps!
                                As above, so below

Comment

Working...
                                X