Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremiah: A Great Series but not well known...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Yep cancelled. Luke Perry is now either doing broadway or theatre (the latter I hope, imagining him doing the former just makes me laugh).
    In what way ? Broadway and theatre...umm isn't that more or less the same thing? Not that there isn't theatre all over the world but when you say Broadway did you think he would be dong something other than theatre on Broadway? Color me confused...
    Michael Shanks in Local Custom and Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Crazy. But other then that, will reserve judgement till the next couple of episodes.

yeah he's pretty funny
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by ruach
        In what way ? Broadway and theatre...umm isn't that more or less the same thing? Not that there isn't theatre all over the world but when you say Broadway did you think he would be dong something other than theatre on Broadway? Color me confused...
        I got the impression that Broadway required spontaneously bursting into song and dance, while theatre that's not really a requirement.

A little research, he was doing a play "When Harry Met Sally" with Alyson Hannigan.

Comment

yeah thats right a bout the difference but some plays do have songs.

Comment

Okay, Mr Smith. IMHO he's dangerous. He may come off as crazy and funny, but there's more. Did you see how he went at that guy with the pole?

I wonder how he has all these revelations, I mean does he really speak to God? Maybe he's a Cylon.

Comment

Okay, Mr Smith. IMHO he's dangerous. He may come off as crazy and funny, but there's more. Did you see how he went at that guy with the pole?

I wonder how he has all these revelations, I mean does he really speak to God? Maybe he's a Cylon.
              yeah i did. I think that he really does speak to "god" but also a long the way i think that he got a bit weird. ok a lot. lol

Comment

Originally posted by karen_s_c
                Well, now that Manny Coto has taken over ST: Enterprise, I'm afraid that S1 of Odyssey 5 is all we'll ever get of that show. I really enjoyed it a lot. It was different, had character development all over the place, AND had action.
                They should at least let us know how they were planning on ending it. Did they stop Earth from imploding "again" or not? Or did TPTB never figure that out? Is that why they cancelled the show, because they wrote themselves into a corner?

Comment

I've never seen an episode of Jeremiah but I would like to. There's only one problem, I don't have Showtime (or HBO)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    I've never seen an episode of Jeremiah but I would like to. There's only one problem, I don't have Showtime (or HBO)
                    Okay, you aware that you're replying to a thread that originated over a year ago?

Secondly, Jeremiah was cancelled. As far as I can tell, it's no longer being broadcast on Showtime. I believe it is available on DVD, however, I wouldn't recommend buying it.

(It was so bad, it wasn't even funny to watch. It was just sad.)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                      Okay, you aware that you're replying to a thread that originated over a year ago?

Secondly, Jeremiah was cancelled. As far as I can tell, it's no longer being broadcast on Showtime. I believe it is available on DVD, however, I wouldn't recommend buying it.

(It was so bad, it wasn't even funny to watch. It was just sad.)

Morjana
                      I loved Jeremiah. And Odyssey 5.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                        They should at least let us know how they were planning on ending it. Did they stop Earth from imploding "again" or not? Or did TPTB never figure that out? Is that why they cancelled the show, because they wrote themselves into a corner?

No, MC said he planed all 5 years of the show out before even thinking about filiming.
                        It was canceled and pulled back then because the showtime head honcho didn't liked sci-fi, even it it meaned canceling their highest rated show on the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
                          No, MC said he planed all 5 years of the show out before even thinking about filiming.
                          It was canceled and pulled back then because the showtime head honcho didn't liked sci-fi, even it it meaned canceling their highest rated show on the air.
                          I would love to know how it was supposed to end. If Showtime doesn't want it, any chance of the Sci-Fi channel ever finishing it? Even as a mini-series perhaps?

Comment

Well, O5 is a sony product, who knows, but sofar all atemps to sell it failed.
                            and which each passing year it will be getting harder, up to the point where actors need to be replaced and the whole thing started from scratch, since it has a few teenaged actors in it that are a big part of the story. So i don't think its ever going to happen.

Comment

hey dont know if this has been said
                              but here goes y did all the tec go didnt all adults die not the tec

Comment

Working...
                              X