No announcement yet.

G'Kar Has Left the Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always laugh when I think of G'Kar playing with his prosthetic eyeball. Man he got a kick out of that thing.

And how many times did the command staff of the Enterprise refer to Tomolak as that Romulan who threated to display the broken hull of the Enterprise on Romulus as a trophy?

G'Kar and Londo were often times like Spock and McCoy. Not the characters themselves, just how they would often times spar.

"Ahhhhhh, citizen G'kar!"
    Last edited by DarkMesa8; 20 February 2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Alright, creepy thing last night.

Right before bed I decide to pop in a few episodes of Millenium, since I have season 3 and never saw it.

Two episodes into my viewing (not the season), guess who! Andreas Katsulas as a guest star...

Comment

I just now heard about this. I loved him in so many things not the least of which is as G'Kar in B5. He was my favorite character, so elegant and so regal. I will miss him.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
          Rip! Not long ago that Richard Biggs left this reality either! When I eventually get round to watching B5 DVDs it's gonna be very wierd!
          I didn't know this either. I am so out of the B5 loop.
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

"The universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The language is not narn or human or centauri or gaim or minbari. It speaks in the language of hope."
            "It speaks in the language of trust. It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion. It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul. But always it is the same voice. It is the voice of our ancestors speaking through us and the voice of our inheritors waiting to be born. The small, still voice that says: 'We are one. No matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter the world, no matter the star. .. We are one. No matter the pain, no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear. .. We are one.' Here, gathered together in common cause, we begin to realize this singular truth and this singular rule that we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light our way to a better future. We are one."
            "We are one."

-- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"The Paragon of Animals"

No one else will evey speak such words with such elegance.
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

He was marvellous as G'Kar... the orator. He brought dignity and grace to the role.

You know, I had no idea that he was the one armed man in The Fugitive...
              That man was amazing.

Lovely eulogy by JMS...
              http://www.jmsnews.com/msg.aspx?id=1-17526
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Man I just found found out about his and Richard Bigg's passing. Funny thing is I just recently got into Babylon 5, been renting the DVDs from Netflix, and just finished Season 4. G'Kar is my favorite character on the show, very sad. Strange that I have been addicted to the show the past couple of months this happened. RIP Andreas.
                Last edited by Vyse; 23 February 2006, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
                  I just recently got into Babylon 5, been renting the DVDs from Netflix, and just finished Season 4.
                  My story is almost exactly the same. A friend loaned me his complete B5 series DVDs. And after the first half of season one, I began to get hooked. Man, I love DVDs .........

Comment

Working...
                  X