This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris an Ori?

Well, he is above and beyond most humans. And he has super-human powers. Maybe he's an Ori ground soldier, long since abandonned on Earth to carry out a secret mission. We know that he can give and take life like a prior, so...

erm......ok............*smile and nod, smile and nod*
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Chuck Norris isn't an Ori. He roundhouse kicked a few humans into a new plane of existence and they became Ori.

That being said... this is pretty random and has nothing to do with the show.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Chuck Norris sucks

Comment

Chuck Norris is a god!

He once roundhouse kicked a McDonald and it became a Wendy's.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Chuck Norris sucks

Ah. But Chuck Norris is former Air Force, he just might help out in those pesky rules and regs areas.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
              Ah. But Chuck Norris is former Air Force, he just might help out in those pesky rules and regs areas.
              The Piors really do need to remember to wear their cover.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                Well, he is above and beyond most humans. And he has super-human powers. Maybe he's an Ori ground soldier, long since abandonned on Earth to carry out a secret mission. We know that he can give and take life like a prior, so...
                Chuck Norris will make a deal with the Ori to join them for supernatural powers, then he'll proceed to take control back by roundhouse kicking them all to hell. For not expecting it, the Ori hang their shoulders in defeat and go back to the hole from which they crawled out of.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  Chuck Norris will soon ascend and kick the Ori's butts!
                  You mean, "Chuck Norris will soon ascend and roundhouse kick the Ori's butts!" right?

Hollowed is the Roundhouse kick. Hollowed is Chuck Norris.

Comment

There are entire web sites with hilarious Random facts about Chuck Norris. There is also a site with facts about Vin Diesel and Mr. T which i cant seem to be able to find right now.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                      There are entire web sites with hilarious Random facts about Chuck Norris. There is also a site with facts about Vin Diesel and Mr. T which i cant seem to be able to find right now.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
                      Please find the vin diesel one....

Comment

Chuck Norris sucks
                        You speak the truth.
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                          Please find the vin diesel one....
                          they are pretty much the same as the chuck norris ones...

Comment

Chuck Norris sucks
                            LMAO!!!
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh god, I actually posted this! I thought I had closed the window before it had finished loading...

Comment

Working...
                              X