This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Season 2 Episode

What's your favourite Season 2 episode and why?

For more info about Season 2 episodes click HERE
    The Serpent's Lair
    7.92%
    In the line of Duty
    9.90%
    Prisoners
    0.50%
    The Gamekeeper
    2.48%
    Need
    0.99%
    Thor's Chariot
    2.48%
    Message in a Bottle
    0.50%
    Family
    0.00%
    Secrets
    2.48%
    Bane
    0.00%
    The Tok'ra, Part 1 and Part 2
    5.45%
    Spirits
    0.99%
    Touchstone
    0.50%
    The Fifth Race
    35.15%
    A Matter of Time
    7.43%
    Holiday
    1.98%
    Serpent's Song
    0.99%
    One False Step
    0.50%
    Show and Tell
    0.00%
    18.81%
    Out of Mind
    0.99%
    sigpic

I voted for In the Line of Duty even though there are a few episodes that I would consider my favorite. It's really hard for me to choose between this one and Show and Tell and Message in a Bottle, but I chose In the Line of Duty because it was such a cool concept to introduce. A good Gou'ald? What the heck? I really didn't see it coming when I first watched the episode. And of course I found it a wee bit shippy. What can I say? I am what I am.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

To be honest, I have more than one favourite episode for this season, so it is a real toughie. My answer always changes but this time I went for Serpent's Song. The hosts and their fate has always been a powerful subtext for me in the Stargate saga, and their plight haunts me in the same way that Ernst's life in Torment of Tantalus torments me still!

The scene when Apophis's host 'awakes' is so powerful, I still cry every time I see it. Peter Williams is a fantastic actor.
      sigpic

Comment

Can't choose here. I actually think S2 is nice to watch, holds my interest while the ep is showing and then loses it.

Wait... Foothold is interesting, but I can't remember why.
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
          Can't choose here. I actually think S2 is nice to watch, holds my interest while the ep is showing and then loses it.

Wait... Foothold is interesting, but I can't remember why.
          Maybe because Foothold is a season 3 ep and S3 is your favorite season...?

Comment

ah pooh.... I really can't think of an S2 ep that I really like

ETA: Need has some nice parts, but it is cringeworthy so I'm not voting for that either.
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Secrets! Love the helmets, Sha're, Abydos, Heru'ur and the introduction of Jacob!

Comment

This one was easy. "A Matter of Time" was the ep that got me hooked.
                sigpic

Comment

I voted for In the line of Duty, but I almost voted for Secrets. They are both really good episodes I really like the idea of "good"/less evil gou'ald and I really like the character of Jacob.

I think the whole Tok'ra arc is great despite/because of the fact that I really don't trust any of the Tok'ra besides Jacob

It adds a nice shade of grey to the whole SG universe.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I like The Tok'ra 1&2. The introduction of a new race that was fighting the Goa'uld was neat. Love both the Martouf and Jacob characters.

Oh, wait, I like the Fifth Race too.

Comment

Martouf was an interesting character, but he always made me want to grit my teeth. I never felt like I could trust him, and I could totally relate to how Jack reacted around him.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Voted for the best episode ever, The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          Voted for the best episode ever, The Fifth Race.
                          So did I, for the same reason. This is what Stargate should be.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Sorry but I love 1969!
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

You've all cited great episodes, but for me it's the Tok'ra Pt. 1 & 2. This entire group of secret warriors is such a great concpet. Besides, I really love Jacob Carter and Martouf is easy on the eyes.
                              Nola
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X