This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 year war

anyone else want a movie (or trilogy) of the alterrans in pegasus during the 100 year war?

Sure, that would be nice but they could probably do that in a 2 part "flashback" episode. I would like to see a theatre release Stargate (SG1 / Atlantis / Both) movie. I remember at one point they confirmed a Stargate 2 and it would be based off the TV series, but I havent heard anything for a couple years now.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Not especially.

Now the War of the Roses, on the other hand...

Comment

tht would be sweet....

They should make a series about how the ancients developed the stargate network in either pegasus or milky way...tht would be cool
        sigpic

Comment

i like the idear of the war with ancients and wraith

Comment

I wouldn't mind a book or series on the Ancients' history, but if I'm going to shell out 7 dollars to see a feature film, I would really want to see the characters from the shows. Call me petty, but there it is.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
            ---------------------------------------------
            ---------------------------------------------
            Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
              I wouldn't mind a book or series on the Ancients' history, but if I'm going to shell out 7 dollars to see a feature film, I would really want to see the characters from the shows. Call me petty, but there it is.
              They could have the same actors playing as the distant Ancestors of the SG1 and SGA characters.

That means that O'Neill and Sheppard can be there as these guys have the Ancient gene in them. So they can appear as each of those character's Ancient ancestor.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

100 Weir War.................

........Think about it............
                Last edited by Bragi; 14 February 2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                  They could have the same actors playing as the distant Ancestors of the SG1 and SGA characters.

That means that O'Neill and Sheppard can be there as these guys have the Ancient gene in them. So they can appear as each of those character's Ancient ancestor.
                  I think that would be really stupid and campy. Really push the boundaries of 'suspension of disbelief,' you know? Back to the Future got away with it, it was a comedy. SG-1 and SG-A are action/scifi/dramas.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ooo a movie format....interesting. they should end SG-1 with a movie, like they planned a couple years back

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                      anyone else want a movie (or trilogy) of the alterrans in pegasus during the 100 year war?
                      It's a good idea. I would go see it.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by DrMongol
                        Sure, that would be nice but they could probably do that in a 2 part "flashback" episode. I would like to see a theatre release Stargate (SG1 / Atlantis / Both) movie. I remember at one point they confirmed a Stargate 2 and it would be based off the TV series, but I havent heard anything for a couple years now.
                        Ah, but then we got season 7, 8, 9 and now 10.

'Stargate 2' became the season 7 finale 'Lost City'.

Still, at least we know its been in TPTB's minds.

I suspect we may get a movie (if! ) and when SG-1 ends. Or possibly when Atlantis ends if that is later.

Personally, i'd want the main cast in it... preferably inclusing Jack.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

all i want to see, be it in a flashback episode, in a movie, whatever

was good old goa'uld anubis discovering ancient research on ascention, and with the main body of the movie about how he tricked oma into ascending him, and the wrath that she incurred as a result of it...

just the thought of seeing the look of absolute glee on anubis's face when he realised what he had discovered, and seeing how the whole (quote oma "when he came to kheb he knew what he was doing") thing played out...

that would just be s-u-p-e-r-c-o-o-l
                          VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

They absolutely MUST end Stargate SG-1 with a final space battle between the Ori and Tau'ri.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              They absolutely MUST end Stargate SG-1 with a final space battle between the Ori and Tau'ri.
                              Nah.....

End it with an Atlantis cross-over.

A "pass the torch" sort of thing.

And it has to include Jack and Hammond!

Comment

Working...
                              X