This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Planets/Cities/Population

Who would like to see SG-1 on a Asgard planet? We saw Sam once on a Asgard Planet. But we haven't seen much of their society...do they go shopping, how does a family work in their society, don't the female Asgard or the males fall in love with another (probably not), how small are the Asgard-kids, or are there no new Asgards being born!? (as i believe was mentioned in a episode- some help on which episode please )

Do Asgard get in a bar brawl, do they get drunk, do they have entertainment or do they all have a precise function in their society.

We know of roque Asgards, so they can be evil.

Why not put some exchange program running, 1 family of humans to Orila and 1 Asgard family to Earth. See if the Asgard really can learn how to eat a burger and watch football

An intresting idea, but I don't see Thor getting drunk in any fuure episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
      An intresting idea, but I don't see Thor getting drunk in any fuure episodes.
      No, But if they are rebuilding their bodies with new DNA, from an old ancient Asgard-body, then they might have that thurst again

Comment

Maybe they would mingle with earthlings after they altered their DNA with the DNA of the ancient Asgard bodies, so they can learn again how to use all the things/abilities they lost with their advanced, deteriated bodies

Comment

It would be fun to watch Thor and Hemidil (whatever the name is) to be staggering down the street drunk and singin

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
            It would be fun to watch Thor and Hemidil (whatever the name is) to be staggering down the street drunk and singin
            And have a party with Aegir on the Valhalla.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Just thinkin about them fightin is quite funny. I mean can you picture Thor with a black eye and broken nose

Comment

Just thinkin about them fightin is quite funny. I mean can you picture Thor with a black eye and broken nose
                I know I would laugh my ass off!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                  I know I would laugh my ass off!
                  Yep me 2. Maybe Jack and Cam could go show him how to drink and have have some fun

Comment

Yep me 2. Maybe Jack and Cam could go show him how to drink and have have some fun
                    Well... we could be destroying the Asgard empire, or we could just show them how to have fun.

Either way, it would make an intresting episode

Comment

The Asgard need to lighten up a bit more anyway, they look so depressed and bored

We could steal their tech books. Im sure I saw a 'how to build funky looking and powerful space ships' book in one of the eps

Comment

I for one would love to see sg1 on an asgard planet....i'd love to be able to learn more about them
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hopefully we will in S10 and we will also see the furlings hopefully but thats beside the point here anyway

Comment

:"Yes, oh, the Furrrlings you say...funny little buggers!"
                            -Jack would say this i guess

Cam:"Say Thor, did you ever learn how to drink a beer?"
                            Thor:"Is there another way to drink something in liquid form? "
                            Cam:"Yes Thor, there is...it's the art of not spewing the beer out after taking it in"
                            Thor:"So why drink beer than?"
                            Cam:"It's part of manhood!"
                            Thor:"I don't understand!"
                            Cam:"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this, I mean, manhood can hurt your feelings ofcourse"
                            Thor:"... "

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                              X