Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe! now i have "queen amidala and the naboo palace"... just take a wild GUESS what movie THAT one's from i love star wars music! *hugs star wars music* *hugs star wars* *hugs all movie music*

Comment

Spring heeled Jack? Good times! Waiting, watching, drinking for you baby! Aren't members of that in lost city angels or something? Or am I crazy?

Hmm... Wicked and ave Q have GREAT music. Anything Goes <3 cole porter. Hmm... Ragtime has amazing music, love every song in that. Into the Woods, Sondheim is musical genius!!!

I love all music!! Classical, pop, rock, Ska... I go to an arts high school for half the day and I "focus" in music so I have learned to appreciate all its forms. I love the music from LOTR and Daniel Deronda and lots o things! And I am a Josh Groban FREAK!
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

i listen to just about ANYTHING!!! well, except techno, heavy metal, and most country... i also don't have any rap on my comp, although i don't mind listening to it on the radio...

right now is "taking over me" by evanescence... i loooove evanescence!

Comment

You should listen to Monty's Fan Club *shameless plug*

I actually love techno!!!! hehe! its catchy
          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

weee... i'm way too addicted to this thread... now listening to "king of the slaves" from stargate

Comment

*cough* Jesse Cook *cough* *cough* he's canadian *cough*
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

LOL!!

*now listening to "tell me now (what you see)" from king arthur! * this is such a pretty song!

Comment

"Dust in the wind" the Eagles
                  ~Teddy
                  "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Yo Yo Ma is currantly putting me to sleep. *yawns* I shall sign off soon.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"fog bound" from pirates

wait.. i'm tired of that one... *flips to next song* ah! "steward of gondor" complete with pippin's song!!

Comment

"I want to break free" Queen
                        "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

Comment

"through shadow... to the edge of night... until the stars are all alight... mist and shadow... cloud and shade... all shall fade... aaaaal shaaaaal... fade..." *loves this song*

umm... now what's next... hmm...

ooh! "sanctus" a gorgeous choral piece!!! veeeeeeeery gorgeous!!! *in music bliss*

Comment

"I wanted you to know that I love the way you live, I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away. I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain. Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away."

"Broken" by Seether (with the lead singers GF Amy Lee)

Comment

now got on "wall breached" from KoH

Comment

"She says that love is for fools that fall behind. And I'm somewhere between, never will they know a killer from a savior . . . I have found all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade, away again."
                                "Shimmer" Fuel
                                really feelin this song right now, like woah

Comment

Working...
                                X