Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat Stevens! Longer Boats! *sings* I don't want no gun on my lawn. Just a flower I can helo along.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Assort. Disney MUSICS!
      WA: Wraith Anonymous!
      and
      See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
      and
      FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Red Light by Fastball! Yow! I LOVE customized radio!!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The Long Day Is Over by Norah Jones. Love, love, love this song (if only I didn't have a paper still to write).
          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Daniel: Oh! You see?
          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

"anakin's dark deeds" from the ep III soundtrack!

Comment

Concierto De Aranjeuz II. Adiago Not so fond of this. No flavor to it. I think I'll skip it..
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

LOL!!

i not have "cantus-song of tears" by adiemus gorgeous and very cool!

Comment

Now I've got The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails. I think I need more NIN, one can never have enough NIN.
                  I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

now i have "stargate overture"!! just take a wild guess on the movie

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                      Your not crazy, some of them are.

Ska!!! *loves ska in amongst other random tastes* Was listening to Reel Big Fish earlier, will save listening to The Toasters for just before bed, think I'll go for some Mighty Mighty Bosstones now.
                      I love Reel Big Fish, I've seen them in concert 2 or 3 times...great band, I have seen the Bosstones too...decent band in concert.
                      sigpic

Comment

"The Minstrel Boy" by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleroes. Sends shivers down my spine...
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"College Kids" by Relient K...

My finals week theme, unfortunately .

"Not for me, not for me
                          Call it torture; call it University
                          Arts and crafts is all I need
                          I'll take caligraphy and then I'll make a fake degree."

There ya go, my new career plan.

Comment

dont stop me now - Queen, i can never sit still when this song is on, i love it!

Comment

hehe... well i've been flipping through my songs the last minute or so...

but atm, my muzik is "the immolation scene" from the star wars ep III soundtrack!! (EXCELLENT music, btw!!! can't wait for the moooooooooovie now! )

Comment

Quintet for Piano, etc etc, I can only listen to well conducted classiac music - preferably german. Manm those germans can conduct! *skipping ... waiting for commercial to be over... still waiting ...* ugh, Mona Bone Jakon, not Cat's best song, skipping ... BETTER! Get Up, Stand Up, Bob Marley! *get up stand up, stand up for ya rights!*
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X