Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gorillaz - windmill, lol i look such an idiot dancing and singing on my chair to this,so glad no one is in the room!

Comment

my brother is playing "The Phantom of the Opera" from (guess what?) POTO. so i guess i'm listening to that
      Save us from danger, save us from evil
      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Chopin's Piano Concerto #2 in F minor.

Comment

I have Dragonstea din tei now by O-Zone .... I believe they're Romanian or some such. Interesting song, good to dance to at clubs. Mind you I tend to go to gay clubs, so it's probably not everyone's cup of tea.
          I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

"return to tatooine" from ep II love this song

and i just flipped the song, and now it's "silence" by delerium

Comment

I've been listening to some tracks of the new System of a Down album....In one of those moods where I feel like listening to something very loud.

Comment

Thanks to Marty's (and Queen Selquets) vids I'm addicted to Prodigy (Spitfire rocks)... got Action Radar on repeat - thinking I have to vid this as long as it hasn't already been done.

Comment

hehe... also thanks to vids (partly) and missy sending me more muzik i've gotten addicted to SO much new stuff lately

right now i've got "passive" by a perfect circle just ending (why do i always seem to come to this thread just as thread are ending )

and now "battle at the pyramid" from the stargate sountrack

Comment

I've listened to Play The Game by Queen for like 7 hours today. Over and over and over and over. Now I'll listen to Imperial March from Starwars soundtrack a million times - that is until mom gets sick of it.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I wish I could have speakers at work, only then it would piss off other people because my taste in music rocks and theirs sucks. I'll have to stick with my head phones. ANYWAY! I'm listening to Road Rage by Catatonia right now. I think this was their only song, pity because it's really cool.
                      I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

"Drunken Sailor" performed by the Chieftans and Great Big Sea

I don't like country, but I totally rock out the folk. Oh yeah.
                        ~Teddy
                        "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

"moonlight becomes you" by mel torme

and, umm... here we go AGAIN with a second one

"the temple of poseidon" from the troy soundtrack

Comment

BYOB by System of a Down....just love that song.

Comment

little ditty called "sadness 2" that missy threw together for me from a couple other songs

and, as usual, there goes the end of the song...

on to "someone like you" from jekyll and hyde

Comment

i'm listening to the humm of my puter right now...
                                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Working...
                                X