Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what music are you listening to right now?

i'm listening to Tainted Love by Softcell right now. i was wondering if any of you guys were listening to a song right now
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

ooh!! fun thread idea!!

*iz currently listening to "snowed under" by keane* *blames shivan for getting me this song *

ooh, wait... song changed... now it's "arrival of lady jessica" from children of dune!

Comment

I'm listening to Pieces by Sum 41
      It's a gorgeous song, i love it too much right now

--Tan

Comment

"Bother" by Stone Sour.

No clue who they are, but it showed up on my LaunchCast Player.
        Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

*listens to and sings "cell block tango"*

"and then he ran into my knife... he ran into my knife TEN TIMES..."

Comment

I'm listening to Mr. Brightside by The Killers. It's my new favorite song after watching ohshocking's John/Elizabeth/Rodney vid. http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/shocking/shweir.html , It's the best!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

^ great video!!!!

I'm listening to "My Skin" by Natalie Merchant, a great song!!!
              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

hehe! i love that vid too i don't have that song, though, sadly

now i have "finale" from jekyll and hyde... very pretty, but very short, and will prob'ly over before i finish this sentence....

yup... there's the end...

ok, NOW i have "phantom of the opera" the movie version of course

Comment

Well, I'm obsessed with my Launchcast player - some dumb rock songs playin now - Chine Grove, Doobie Bros, I was watching Alicia Keys 'Karma' Vid. I can't get over the darn pink piano for some reason.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

now i have "lioness hunt" from lion king broadway... ok i SWEAR i have more than just broadway and showtunes!! lol

oh! that one's done... what's next?? ooh... "night skies" from the shadows of the empire soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      hehe! i love that vid too i don't have that song, though, sadly

now i have "finale" from jekyll and hyde... very pretty, but very short, and will prob'ly over before i finish this sentence....

yup... there's the end...

ok, NOW i have "phantom of the opera" the movie version of course
                      eww andrew lloyd webber is poo! hehe! except Jesus Christ Superstar and Joseph... Are you a Musical theater geek?!

Jekyll and Hyde is good!!
                      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

ROFL!! i looooooove phantom of the opera, but that's actually the only one of his that i DO like... and really, i'm NOT a musical theatre geek... believe it or not... i just happen to love music from said musicals... not ALL musicals though... i actually only have a few! phantom of the opera, jekyll and hyde, chicago, lion king broadway, and hello dolly!! and three of those are the movie versions!! hehe... i hate the movie "the lion king" though talk about irony, eh... is there even a jekyll and hyde movie?? hmm...

oh! new song just came on! "one by one" from lion king broadway! OMG!! why is itunes giving me nothin but showtunes when i come here!

oh... it's already over... ok... what will play next.... *waits* ooh! "the leave taking" from LOTR!

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                          eww andrew lloyd webber is poo! hehe! except Jesus Christ Superstar and Joseph... Are you a Musical theater geek?!

*sings* JESUUUUUUUUS!! They've started to believe, the things you say are true. You really do believe, this tal of God is truuuuu-uuuuuuuue! And all teh good you've done, will soon get swept away! You've begun to matter more than the things you saaaaa-aaaaaay!!

I had to. Oh - and my mom is obsessed with this one,

*sings* try not to get worried, try not to hold on to problems that upset you, don't you know everything's all right, yes, everythings all right, yes, everythings' fine, and it's cool and the oinment sweet. For the fire inyour head and feeeeeeeet.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

*Always knew that I'd be an apostle. Knew that I could make it if I tried. Then when we'd retire, we would write the gospel till this evening is this morning life is fine*

I Love it! I am a full fledged musical theater freak!! Want to be a musical theater actress when I get older. You need to hear Avenue Q (hilarious) and Wicked (SO GOOD!) and um... EVERYTHING!!

there is a Jekyll and Hyde movie its a recording of one of the Broadway performances with David Hasslehoff (barf) but the girl who is Lucy is AMAZING!!! I aspire to be that fantastic! hehe!!! I dig "endless Night" from Lion king
                            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

ooh! i LOOOOOOOOOOVE endless night!! you remind me of a friend in high school! she loved ANYTHING that was a musical... well, any GOOD one, anyway

what's your VERY favorite musical songs-wise?? (aka, which one has the best songs? ) i looooove phantom of the opera, but i also loooove jekyll and hyde... those are my two faves

ooh... "the mummer's dance" from mysts of avalon just finished... now "funeral of qui-gon" from ep I is playin!! *loooooves this song!*

i AM a movie music freak, geek, and everything in between!! i have like 40 soundtracks (and partial soundtracks) or somethin i have soundtracks from movies i've never even SEEN!!!

oh, yet ANOTHER song is playing now... "battle of kerak" from kingdom of heaven! i absolutely love the music from this movie! and the movie itself, of course

Comment

Working...
                              X