• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Parsnip
    me three
    Me four

First thing I noticed.

Comment

Me five - we're a gutter-minded bunch, aren't we?

Originally posted by Exiled Master
      (I still think needs to make a search engine for the ancient database)
      Google.peg?

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Uh... Shouldn't the copyright info be like, 200,000,000 BC or something instead (or if you're Catholic, 6,000 BC)?

Anyway, even if Atlantis had industrial capacity of any kind, you still need the necessary resources in order to produce anything. I doubt the ancients just made ZPMs out of thin air...

Comment

LOL - good point! *edits image, then steps out to let the actual discussion continue*

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

The only reason we have not seen it is because for some the writers are scared that they would actually have to start thinking of good ways to use the tech and actually make the wraith a enemy which can defeat this tech in someway. They just because they think they would not be able to write decent stories , my solution bring in more writers and give them more time to work on the story line.

Plus also season 2 does not makes sense to me, they went through all the trouble of making the wraith think that the city is destroyed and then every episode is about them going of world. I personally think we somebody in atlantis with some brains, instead of exploring other planets, why not explore atlantis for once. May be a trip to the engin room, or show some of the jumper bays or may be explore some other areas of the city, see them showing new scientist from earth around. See them work on some project to integrate ancient tech with ours.

If it me or does it feel like they rushing the stories in both SG1 and atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
              The only reason we have not seen it is because for some the writers are scared that they would actually have to start thinking of good ways to use the tech and actually make the wraith a enemy which can defeat this tech in someway. They just because they think they would not be able to write decent stories , my solution bring in more writers and give them more time to work on the story line.

Plus also season 2 does not makes sense to me, they went through all the trouble of making the wraith think that the city is destroyed and then every episode is about them going of world. I personally think we somebody in atlantis with some brains, instead of exploring other planets, why not explore atlantis for once. May be a trip to the engin room, or show some of the jumper bays or may be explore some other areas of the city, see them showing new scientist from earth around. See them work on some project to integrate ancient tech with ours.

If it me or does it feel like they rushing the stories in both SG1 and atlantis.
              I agree completely, they should have been learning all that they could about the city, the galaxy isn't going anywhere.

Comment

it be good if they say found a drone factory in atlantis but it only had enough stuff to make like a hundred more so they have to find new resources to make them out of u could have a couple of eps on that

Comment

why would the ori surpass everything we found in atlantis?Becouse they are acendent it's not logical they need to learn there not all knowing and things they learnd after ancention doesn't mean that it works in our level of space time they acendent beyond that.

using the technology in atlantis against the ori we will win the knowladge of the ancients in hour level of space time is greater then that of the ori the city of the ancients even looks new and you forget they left the pegasus galaxy and came to earth they developed new things when they came here the were science ori= religion.

when using brains you can see the bigger picture when using imagination everything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X