Allison Mack / Chloe Sullivan WOW/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allison Mack / Chloe Sullivan WOW/Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

How come Chloe has no love here?! Hmmmmm!!! Shoot...let me see what I can do about getting some pics of Chloe....

Super Hot Chloe:

Isn't she a doll here?!

Hmmmm.....

http://cdn.compuserve.com/gallery/i/m/mack/lg3a.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lison_mack.jpg

http://leblogdedidile.canalblog.com/images/040.jpg

http://cdn.compuserve.com/gallery/i/m/mack/lg1a.jpg

And people say she's not hot?! Or hot enough?! How much more does she need?! She's great and very resourceful character. I like her a lot!
    VB
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 July 2011, 03:24 AM. Reason: Hotlinked image tags changed to URL code.
    Click statement above to read article.

First off, thank you for the pics. Secondly, I must agree totally. Allison Mack is super hot, and I enjoy seeing her grace my tv screen every Thursday night, even if it is just briefly. IMO, Clark should wake up and go after her. I know I would.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Nice pics! Let me just say once again that even with all the things that have happened to her character, it is still the one that is most believable.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

The shower scene from Tomb episode didn't hurt either. She's hot !!!
        -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

I have to say...she is not only VERY beautiful but she's a great actress as well. I too think Clark is an idiot for not going after her!

Comment

yeah clark is a real idiot for lusting over lana while chloe is much hotter and willing!

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              yeah clark is a real idiot for lusting over lana while chloe is much hotter and willing!
              Thank you that's what I've been saying. Hence the reason I'm a supporter that maybe Lex might not be as stupid and take a gander at a blonde over a brunette one of these days....ugh!!

And guys your welcome for the pics...I'll see what screencaps I can post, I doubt the board will allow the shower scene in Tomb though....

VB

Comment

Post Shower Scene Pics!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've said all along that Chloe and Martha were the two hottest hotties on the show.

Lana and Lois just don't cut it, in my book.

Hallowed are the Chloii!!
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

can't get enough AM!
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Oooh just got back...loving that pic yaayoubetcha..that is bloody fabulous..speaking about the first pic I'm loving it..post more, post more!!!

VB

Comment

It would go against the plot line. Though I do agree Chloe would be a good fit for Clark because she knows his secret and still loves him.

Comment

Lana is very preeetty but for sum time now I feel that Chloe is lookin very sexxxy, especially in her suit, oi lets not dwell.

Great Pics tho V.
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Great pics. She is definitely worth appreciating.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Chloe definitely is "super hot." Earlier in the series, Clark and Chloe used to
                              date before Clark started going with Lana, then, Chloe and Clark broke up.
                              Now, becuase Chloe knows Clark's secret, it would make things difficult if
                              they got involved again and fell in love. Clark would be terrified that the
                              same thing that happened to Lana when she had the car accident when
                              Lex was chasing her, could happen to Chloe. The only one who professed
                              his love for Chloe was Pete, when Chloe had the temporary ability to make
                              people reveal their secrets, and she was stunned when Pete told her he
                              was in love with her. I don't blame Pete because Chloe is "super hot."

Comment

Working...
                              X