• Show
Clear All

Episode 814 - "Full Alert"

EPISODE NAME: Full Alert
    EPISODE NUMBER: 814
    DIRECTOR: Andy Mikita
    WRITER: Paul Mullie & Joesph Mallozzi

One guest star is described

Colonel Chernovshev: Male, 35-40, high ranking Russian Military Officer. Regal, in good physical condition with a disciplined military feel, (not thuggish or mafia-like). When Daniel (Michael Shanks) asks to see General Kiselev, Chernovshev questions his intent since Kislev's life was recently threatened.

After reading the script, it is revealed that Kinsey is the assassin who is being held by Russian officials. The script described his voice as "flanged" so this may mean that he is a Goa'uld.

Idun, Chevron Nine

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Where did this come from1?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

This is the second half of the season, I too am curious.

Comment

well,it would explain alot.....

waterfall

Comment

That God for Atlantis.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

For what exactly??
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

We're already talking about the second half of the season and we haven't heard about any episodes regarding the Goa'uld/Replicators conflict. Is that still gonna happen?
              Rocky

Comment

I think i read somewhere the conflict maybe an offscreen thing, but i may have read it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  I think i read somewhere the conflict maybe an offscreen thing, but i may have read it wrong
                  Does that mean we'll just hear people talk about it, but not really see anything until the finale?
                  Last edited by Erik Pasternak; 21 July 2004, 09:53 PM. Reason: typo
                  Rocky

Comment

Me don't know It would probably be a good finale, or pre finale episode story, i wouldn't know

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      We're already talking about the second half of the season and we haven't heard about any episodes regarding the Goa'uld/Replicators conflict. Is that still gonna happen?

Movie.....maybe?

It really should be an on screen thing because I'm getting sick of hearing about the Earth based shows.

That's why I said thank god for Atlantis, at least if they do "base" episodes they are in a HUGE city and not on Earth, and not in the base we have seen for 8 years.
                      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Me don't know It would probably be a good finale, or pre finale episode story, i wouldn't know
                        An arc would be good, beginning about 3 episodes from the end and finishing off when the series/season does.
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                          Movie.....maybe?

It really should be an on screen thing because I'm getting sick of hearing about the Earth based shows.

That's why I said thank god for Atlantis, at least if they do "base" episodes they are in a HUGE city and not on Earth, and not in the base we have seen for 8 years.
                          So when/if Atlantis goes to its 8th year 'still' exploring through Atlantis, would you get sick of it?

Comment

So when/if Atlantis goes to its 8th year 'still' exploring through Atlantis, would you get sick of it?

Maybe, maybe not, but you don't even know if they will do as many base episodes as SG-1, which is like all the episodes this season. Hell by then they could be back on Earth with the city, or it could be flying threw space. But I have seen Earth, and we have all seen the SGC enough, Atlantis is huge and they could discover something cool in season 10 for all we know. They really can't discover anything on a base we biult.

Comment

Post that question in eight years and we'll talk then.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X