X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard/ Wraith Queen ship thread

You know you want it.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

hahahah!! I'm with you. Which Wraith queen though..he's had the possiblity with so many.....

Hmmmmmm......I choose the redhead...she was his first after all!!
    VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      hahahah!! I'm with you. Which Wraith queen though..he's had the possiblity with so many.....

Hmmmmmm......I choose the redhead...she was his first after all!!
      VB
      Who says he cant have all?

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

ROFL!!

Well...he's been shipped with nearly everyone else on the show...so...yeah...why not?!!!!

Comment

Great idea!

Would be very interesting to see him in love with a wraith queen... Sadly I haven't seen the S2 eps and just know her from pics. But I can imagine!

Greets
          Freyja

Comment

I can see the triangle already!

Wraith Queen: Stay back or I'll feed on you!
            Rodney: Stay back or I'll turn you human!
            John: Don't I get a say in this?
            Wraith Queen/Rodney: NO!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              I can see the triangle already!

Wraith Queen: Stay back or I'll feed on you!
              Rodney: Stay back or I'll turn you human!
              John: Don't I get a say in this?
              Wraith Queen/Rodney: NO!

Hahahhaa....Now that's a triangle. Why just a Wraith Queen?....How about Bob or Steve....hmm..they are dead. The food eater Wraith is a good choice I think...Or should I start a new thread for the WRaith-males as well....
              VB
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

oh there's definitely chemistry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                  Great idea!

Would be very interesting to see him in love with a wraith queen... Sadly I haven't seen the S2 eps and just know her from pics. But I can imagine!

Greets
                  Freyja
                  It would be quite intresting to see, for example they would capture a queen and she would try and gain his trust over time be nice to him and what not. After a while he would fall in love with her and she would suduce him when he would be alone and well you can guess what might happen next. Then she would escape and end up being this big villan through out the series. Everybody would want to know how she escaped and well of course John couldent tell them he would make up this story of how she somehow made him do it similar to how Michael made Teyla take off his restraints. Later everybody else would find out how the queen escaped from reviewing the security tape and there would be this big thing about how John did it with a Wraith and all that. But... I don't think TPTB would ever do that. Although in my opinion it would make an ok episode.
                  Last edited by Lord_Revan; 20 July 2006, 10:30 PM.

Comment

i would definetly like to see this in a episode of atlantis

Comment

I love John with a Wraith Queen. I have sort of been hunting down any fanfiction that evolves that or any interaction with the two.
                      http://del.icio.us/starmage/queen%2Bjohn-sheppard

Anyway just saw this new episode and I was just dying for there to be more. It hasn't aired in the US yet but I will definetly watch it again when it does.
                      Spoiler:
                      I saw Submersion and I just love John's interaction with the Queen. I just wish there was more but I am a bit happy that at least he was on his knees for a little while.
                      This is what I do in my spare time hunting down fanfiction

And here you will find my werewolf

Here you will find my vampire

Comment

Working...
                      X