Samantha Carter/Teal'c Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samantha Carter/Teal'c Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Aftter seeing many episodes (at least those running in syndication and a few of the newer ones) I'd have to say that Sam and Teal'c are beginning to fall in love with each other. For those that think the same, here is the place. If this has been posted before, I couldn't find it. And I did use the search feature.
    Last edited by rarocks24; 09 February 2006, 10:35 AM.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Originally posted by rarocks24
    Sam and Teal'c are beginning to fall in love with each other
    Really? on what evidence? Can't see it myself.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
      Really? on what evidence? Can't see it myself.
      Yes, I think they have become good friends, though.

Comment

i agree. i don't quite know if they're falling in love per se, at least on the show. but i do think that they have a very special bond. i think there is a level of respect between sam and tealc that the others just don't have

now in fic??? fic is a whole nother kettle of fish
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread*

I think this is the official Sam/Teal'c thread... I certainly had to go digging for it!

I think they have a very cute bond and I really wanted to post caps after watching Unending, so here ya go! *spoilers for the ep of course*

Spoiler:

Hug after Landry dies:
          Spoiler:

Teal'c's sexy and Sam knows it
          Spoiler:

Last edited by nebulan; 14 March 2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Wow, I had trouble finding this thread again, especially since I KNEW that I had posted in it before. I'm surprised it's so quiet, especially after the rumor that in unending:
            Spoiler:
            they're holding hands in the last scene of them old together because the writers were implying that Teal'c and Sam might have had a relationship. Even tho I'm a die hard Sam/Jack shipper, I still like this idea and I think Jack would want her to be happy and Sam sure was a lot closer to Teal'c than say Cam or Landry (and Daniel was with Vala...). or am I the only one who heard that rumor?

But in either case, their friendship is something special, we even got a glimpse of it in SGA S4: Reunion. Whether that friendship could have been more, who knows

oh, and the reason I was looking for this thread, I made a Teal'c ship heal or hurt game is anyone's interested in playing: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49818

Comment

I can definatly see Sam and teal'c being more than just freinds but it would have to be under spcial cercumstances like in UNENDING becase there freindship is so strong Teal'c is Sam's rock /teddy bear he's always there for her and her for him .

I can definatly see something between them
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

This would have been interesting, anything is better than O'Neill.

Comment

I love sam and Teal'c. I think the two of them are fast, fast friends. I think if he'd open up to anyone, it'd be her,and if she'd trust and talk openly to anyone, it'd be him

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I love sam and Teal'c. I think the two of them are fast, fast friends. I think if he'd open up to anyone, it'd be her,and if she'd trust and talk openly to anyone, it'd be him
                    She certainly seems to feel more comfortable expressing her emotions around Teal'c more than the other guys. She and Daniel seem to tease each other more (like Daniel talking about the tech guy who's name I currently forget having a crush on her way back in season two). She and Cam seem to have more of a "here's some cookies I made you and I hope you feel better soon but I'm going to leave now" sort of relationship. She and Jack, well, I don't see them talking stuff out much at all except for when they don't remember who they are . But with Teal'c we've actually seen her let down her "soldier wall" on a few occasions (Paradise Lost, Heroes, Unending) as well as talking with him about her feelings when Daniel "died" the big time.

Teal'c also approached Sam with the eulogy he'd written for Janet which was incredibly sweet. I know maybe it was because she was telling him she didn't know what to say, but I don't know if he would have shared it with Jack or Daniel.

I don't ship anyone and I really would prefer it if none of the main characters were shipped together, but if they absolutely had to do it, I think Sam and Teal'c would have made a nice couple because they seem to have the easiest, least complicated relationship of the group (which is funny to say since one of them comes from a different planet ), and they've shown that they can have deep, serious discussions of their feelings in a very healthy way.

Comment

lol

i know what you mean.

at first i didn't see it. didn't even see sam and jack to be truthful. But then, when there were fic awards one year and s/t had zero noms i thought...dude, virgin territory

So i started to play with it and i really like it. I love the dynamics between the two of them. Like you said, he's the one she'll open up to. probably the only one that she's honest with. And i think that she is the one that he's the most comfortable with

i don't think it started that way. I think, for a man raised in a misogynistic society and male dominated society like the jaffa, likely saw Sam as an oddity at best. That being said, when he came to earth, she was the one he handed his staff weapon off to. and she accepted it with respect and dignity.

I also think, in my version of the world , after Jolinar, he was the one she could talk to. she couldn't with jack, that'd be revealing a weakness to her superior officer. and i think with shau'ri still a prisoner, sam wouldn't talk about it with Daniel, so that left only teal'c.

I also think, if teal'c is in a funk or bad mood, sam's the only one that can really approach him and not be shut down.

I do think, in Unending, the two of them did seek comfort in each other. was it sexual? i dunno. but i do think he was kinda her only friend, or at least the one that didn't blame her for their situation

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X