This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US VCR Watc - SG1 guest stars on Seven Days

On the US cable channel Spike TV, the series "Seven Days" is airing M-F at 12 Noon. This series was partially filmed in Vancouver, and has quite a few guest stars that have also appeared on Stargate SG-1.

Following are some upcoming episodes that have some familiar faces:

Thursday, 22 12:00 PM Seven Days: Adam & Eve & Adam -- Marc Bauer (Cold Lazarus), Paul Jarrett (Chimera), Rick Ravanello (COTG)

Friday, 23 12:00 PM Seven Days: Head Case -- Sean Campbell (1969)

Monday, 26 12:00 PM Seven Days: Raven -- Hrothgar Mathews (Prodigy), Bobbie Phillips (Brief Candle), Alexander Kalugin (The Tomb), Matthew Walker (Touchstone)

Tuesday, 27 12:00 PM Seven Days: The First Freshman -- Mark Holden (Deadman Switch), Kirby Morrow (Cor-Air and The Warrior), Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler), Kimani Ray Smith (Allegiance)

Wednesday, 28 12:00 PM Seven Days: Revelation -- Dillon Moen (Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know), Robert Picardo (Heroes - Part Two and Inauguration), Garwin Sanford (Narim), Keath Thome (Wormhole X-Treme)

Thursday, 29 12:00 PM Seven Days: Crystal Blue Persuasion -- Jocelyne Loewen (Avenger 2.0)

Friday, 30 12:00 PM Seven Days: Empty Quiver - Matthew Bennett (Point of No Return)

Monday, 2 12:00 PM Seven Days: Kansas

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

This show got really old really fast.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

i don't know if this episode is on anytime soon but there was this one episode with Anna Louise Plowman (Osiris). she played the girlfriend of this terrorist guy who kidnaps Parker stuff. her character name was Petra. she was cool lol. of course, it's Anna Louise Plowman

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        i don't know if this episode is on anytime soon but there was this one episode with Anna Louise Plowman (Osiris). she played the girlfriend of this terrorist guy who kidnaps Parker stuff. her character name was Petra. she was cool lol. of course, it's Anna Louise Plowman
        Yes, darn, that one was on yesterday!

I loved it -- Anna was portraying a Russian spy who seduced Frank.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          This show got really old really fast.
          Yes, I didn't make it all the way through the first season with this series.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Actually, I think it lasted 2-3 seasons. Not bad. Unfortunately, it seemed to befall many good programs that followed Voyager and Enterprise on Wednesday night: it got cancelled, like Special Unit 2, and the Twilight Zone, and assuredly more programs. Too bad, it was one of the better ones.
            I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

It lasted 3 more seasons than it should have.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

it was a great premise, though its sci-fi "canon" was a little loose, I still managed to enjoy almost every episode i watched, even if it was pretty cheesey.

The Frank/Olga relationship started out stupid and actually got somewhat interesting -- or at least campily funny to watch.

the last season was REALLY bad though -- nell carter?? lord help us.

Comment

Working...
                X