This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/RDA Thunk Thread V

Welcome to your sparkly new Jack/RDA Thunk Thread V. Have fun!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

ooooh! am i first??? COOL!

*geek*

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
      ooooh! am i first???
      Well I thought I was but Shipperahoy beat me to it in starting a new thread. So I'll post the pic again that I nicked from Tame's stash.

Grab your survival gear Jules and dive on in, the water is fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Well I thought I was but Shipperahoy beat me to it in starting a new thread. So I'll post the pic again that I nicked from Tame's stash.

Grab your survival gear Jules and dive on in, the water is fine!
        nice pic!

here we go! http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/...20droolers.jpg

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
          ooooh! am i first??? COOL!

*geek*
          Heey! No one calls a fellow Gutter Gal a geek Even if its calling your self one
          Woohoo, my own Jack clone eh?? Thanks Rural!

See you guys in a coupla days.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            oh...ok. *apologises to self*

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

You better get those buckets, keyboard covers, etc. over here quick. I can already see some gals will have problems without them (thanks to Rural's post there! )
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                You better get those buckets, keyboard covers, etc. over here quick. I can already see some gals will have problems without them (thanks to Rural's post there! )
                i go away for a couple of hours........ congrats everyone! *bows head* look at that shiny new floor....all clean and without drool. tsk tsk we'll have to do something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Woohoo, my own Jack clone eh?? Thanks Rural!

See you guys in a coupla days.....
                  how do you get those smilies on here? that's a real good one.

Comment

Oh boy, you go away for a day and they shut the thread on you. I'll get back over to the old one and catch up tomorrow but in the meantime .... mmm still 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Well here we go, all the supplies that I keep to hand in my Thunk Cupboard

Anyone in need of:

The Thunk Helmet (better get one ready for Kliggins )

And the obligatory keyboard cover - we don't want any short circuiting!!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        how do you get those smilies on here? that's a real good one.
                        Well, I have Ship Sistah to thank over in the S/J thread for showing me the way.....
                        Basically, if you find a smiley on a website you like (right click on the smiley I inserted and click on properties, you should be able to see the website I got this one from), you right click on it, go to properties, highlight and copy the web address, click on the image button on the quote page (it's the small yellow square with a mountain and the sun) and paste in the address. (note: putting [img] on either side of the weblink also works, kinda like the quotes in the replies).

OK, and if you can still think straight, and understood ANY of that you're doing good
                        This is one of my favourites, and a good site too....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Well here we go, all the supplies that I keep to hand in my Thunk Cupboard

Anyone in need of:

The Thunk Helmet (better get one ready for Kliggins )

And the obligatory keyboard cover - we don't want any short circuiting!!

Don't forget the thunk belt! We can't have anyone falling off chairs, with the drool on the floor, that could be lethal!

Comment

What about the paddles....and the zat?????? We need them here too!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi folks!

I've been lurking for a few days (the shy thing I am), so though I'd say hi!

Anyone got a spare keyboard cover ?
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                              X