Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Turned Show....Show Turned Movie?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Turned Show....Show Turned Movie?!

You know this has been mulling around in my head for a long time. I would love to see TRON turned into a show. I loved that movie and think it's lasted the test of time. I would like to see that....Any other takers? Or any other scifi movies turned to shows or shows turned to Movies...you guys would be into?

I'm still waiting on X-Files II..Chris Carter eluded to it a while back and David Duchovny said he wasn't adverse to it..and since CC is Gillian Anderson's daughter's god father...I think she might be into it as well...if for anything a personal favor. Hopefully Doggett would show up as well.

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Originally posted by vaberella
    You know this has been mulling around in my head for a long time. I would love to see TRON turned into a show. I loved that movie and think it's lasted the test of time. I would like to see that....Any other takers? Or any other scifi movies turned to shows or shows turned to Movies...you guys would be into?

I'm still waiting on X-Files II..Chris Carter eluded to it a while back and David Duchovny said he wasn't adverse to it..and since CC is Gillian Anderson's daughter's god father...I think she might be into it as well...if for anything a personal favor. Hopefully Doggett would show up as well.

VB
    I'd LOVE to see a revisiting of TRON.

Disney did a great job for what they had in the early 80's but now...oh man. Whoever got their hands on this film could just blow that out of the water.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

And now you too can have a Tron WP:

Spoiler:
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        VB
        David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have already signed contracts with FOX to star in the movie. Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz, who will write the movie and CC will probably direct, both have deals done for the last 2 years. Unfortunately Chris Carter is locked in legal dispute with FOX over exactly the same issue David Duchovny sued FOX about back when he left the show, so until that lawsuit is concluded the movie wont get off the ground. Also, GA announced in the last few days that she's pregnant with her second child so we wont be seeing the movie shooting 'til atleast one year from now. Personally, I have given up hope of ever seeing X-Files 2 . Shame because the story is suppose to be brilliant, and incredibley scary.
        'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X