Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cromwell In Spidey 3's Web

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34525

James Cromwell is joining the cast of Spider-Man 3, playing police Capt. Stacy, the father of Bryce Dallas Howard's character, Gwen Stacy, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

Ah, the famous first failure by Spiderman. Who are the known vilains, btw? I know there's Harry, but what else?
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Thanks for the info, NIWDA.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
        Ah, the famous first failure by Spiderman. Who are the known vilains, btw? I know there's Harry, but what else?
        Venom and Sandman

Comment

Working...
        X