This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic The Gathering

Have you played Magic~The Gathering?Its popular strategy trading card.Its also can be played online now.

What is MTG?
    Magic the Gathering is a trading card game. It is a strategy card game where two (or more) players battle eachother with the spells their cards represent. Unlike card games like bridge, Hearts, or Canasta, by Magic the Gathering each card can be totally different. Some cards are good by themself, some cards are only good in combination with other cards. Magic the Gathering was started in 1993, and in the mean time every year new expansions have been released. Because of this, there are millions of strategies, possibilities and ways to play Magic the Gathering. For many Magic the Gathering is the best strategy game ever created.

click here for more info about Magic The Gathering

Originally posted by newgamer
    Have you played Magic~The Gathering?Its popular strategy trading card.Its also can be played online now.

What is MTG?
    Magic the Gathering is a trading card game. It is a strategy card game where two (or more) players battle eachother with the spells their cards represent. Unlike card games like bridge, Hearts, or Canasta, by Magic the Gathering each card can be totally different. Some cards are good by themself, some cards are only good in combination with other cards. Magic the Gathering was started in 1993, and in the mean time every year new expansions have been released. Because of this, there are millions of strategies, possibilities and ways to play Magic the Gathering. For many Magic the Gathering is the best strategy game ever created.

Just an FYI: This thread will probably be getting moved to Off-Topic.

Yes, i've played MTG, and have about $600 worth of cards and decks right now. I haven't played in quite awhile. But Blue is my favorite deck.

Comment

*Waits for the topic to be moved*

Anyway, i've played, I've got quite a but-load of cards, a friend of mine, well, I havan't seen him in years, but he gave me about 200 of his cards, out of pure nice-ness.

Unfortunately, he said he'd also give me LANDS for all those cards, but, that never came around...I now have a white and black deck that I cannot use, and like 2 green lands for my green deck

Later though, I started ot buy the cards, my favourite is probably blue, although, red comes in as a close second.
      Havan't had a good competetor in ages though, little off my game.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

what has this got to do with anything?

it sounds like a shameless plug to me

"oh have you heard about this fantastic product?" blah blah blah.
        VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

^ That's now invalid because it's in the off-topic thread.

Nah, shameless plugs are when they're crappy products no one's heard of, Magic is different...It's a card game.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Yeah I used to play.... thats all I have to say

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt
              what has this got to do with anything?

it sounds like a shameless plug to me

"oh have you heard about this fantastic product?" blah blah blah.
              **Notes post was made while thread was in General Discussion.**

I first ran into magic back when i was a sophomore in high school. I never really got into it much. I did buy a bunch of decks and cards from the original set. I sold most of them (or gave away to friends) and kept the two decks and 30 or so cards i wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Just an FYI: This thread will probably be getting moved to Off-Topic.

Yes, i've played MTG, and have about $600 worth of cards and decks right now. I haven't played in quite awhile. But Blue is my favorite deck.
                wow!$600...

Comment

What is MTG?

I used to play, but it takes so much time to refine a deck that I haven't had a chance to play in ages. I've no idea about all the new card types cos I haven't bought any since around the time they first introduced 'shadow'. Must be about seven years now.

It was fun, I remember enjoying playing with green, or a b/w deck.

Madeleine

Comment

I played Magic in high school. The Vampire and Lord of the Pit cards were the baddies at the time.

Personally, I loved the blue deck. Air elementals rocked!
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

wow!$600...
                      A friend of mine has $7,000 worth of card and decks, and over 30,000 cards total.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        A friend of mine has $7,000 worth of card and decks, and over 30,000 cards total.
                        That's about how much I had; the key word being had. I haven't played for months but since my little cousin is getting into it I gave him all my cards for Christmas.

Comment

I used to play it. But now I don't.

Comment

Ice Age, best set ever... That's all I have to say.

Comment

oh yeah...magic. I used to play that every day with my friends in middle school. We would go to a gaming store to compete with other kids from around the area. I used to play green/white or green /black decks. Didn't have enough patience for blue or red.

Comment

Working...
                              X