Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have episodes 2x16+ already got Official Discussion Threads?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why have episodes 2x16+ already got Official Discussion Threads?

I thought SGA was a SciFi series, why would episodes air in other locations before they aired in the US? I read somewhere that season 2 is over in Canada? I've also noticed that season 3 episodes are already posted online. Yet the newest one aired on Sci Fi is "The Tower". Can someone explain what is going on? thanks.

Canada's Movie Central doesn't follow the US broadcasting schedule for Atlantis cause it's a different network, like Sky One in the UK. So basically they didnt have the christmas hiatus and the series finale aired last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Count
      Canada's Movie Central doesn't follow the US broadcasting schedule for Atlantis cause it's a different network, like Sky One in the UK. So basically they didnt have the christmas hiatus and the series finale aired last week.

TMN, the movie network, not central :-p

Comment

I've re-titled the thread, in order to remove the reference to episodes being online. Discussion of torrents is not permitted on this site

Thanks, and feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
          TMN, the movie network, not central :-p
          TMN and MC are different stations. TMN is in the east, MC is in the west.

Comment

At least we in the US aren't behind on SG-1. Just trying to look on the bright side.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wished TMN could have done the same thing with SG-1. T'would have been sweet having both series'es finishing before the US
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
              X