No announcement yet.

wraith kisses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I'm enjoying the story as well-I think we're all starting to suffer SGA(Wraith) withdrawal, and it's making me very hungry....

Which means post the next chapter.

Comment

hey,fellow wraiths sorry i've been gone but, i've had some stuff to take care of, i know your all anxious for the next chapter. and i'm working really hard on this one. my deadline is december 10th. see you then

Comment

ok see you then

Comment

See you then-We'll be waiting.

Chuck Norris has god-like powers?

Comment

no, chuck norris dosen't have god like powers, though some might disagree with that statement.

i just wanted to check in before i post the next chapter.

i've been up all night watching taped episodes of Doctor Who and Atlantis, and is it just me or does the inside of the TARDIS sometimes resemble the outside of a puddle jumper? its probably me but, i was jsut wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

see you tomorrow! LATER

Comment

it does resemble a little bit?

Comment

sorry,( i've been saying that a lot lately) i've been wraped up in a school film project, i've been trying to do a stargate film not a fanfilm but a tribute i'm allowed to use any film medium as long as it is highschool appropriate, though i'm not sure how to pull it off with the wraith looking like the good guys? any suggestions?
                Last edited by acended phoenix; 25 January 2007, 03:56 PM. Reason: mis spelled word

Comment

Great story, and I look forward to reading the rest of it...if you ever post it.
                  What's life? Life's easy. A quirk of matter. Nature's way of keeping meat fresh.
                  --Ninth Doctor

Comment

spoils of war
                    Spoiler:
                    So, we've seen how soldier (masked) wraith are born... but what about regular males? or queens? We know that queens don't come out fully grown (Ellia). thoughts?

Comment

plain disgusting. this is like a human and a ape

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        spoils of war
                        Spoiler:
                        So, we've seen how soldier (masked) wraith are born... but what about regular males? or queens? We know that queens don't come out fully grown (Ellia). thoughts?
                        Spoiler:
                        The regular way? They have shown the bug-way, like Michael created his bugs, actually, but maybe they also get pregnant, so there's a more direct contact necessary to make the ordinary Wraiths like Michael and Todd. It would not be mass production that way, and they never said they couldn't do stuff the regular way. The Wraith Queen has some of the assets, so who says they don't have the other equipment, either. Same for the males. Maybe the one that made Ronon a Runner was one of the lucky ones to impregnate a Queen? Hopefully not, cos he was BOTT-ugly, but yeah...

Todd said they didn't have enough Queens for every vessel out there, but that doesn't mean they shoot every Queen into space. They must have civilizations too where the Wraith grow into adulthood. Maybe Ellia was being transported to another one of those, cos they didn't have enough Queens there? Maybe they even sometimes 'marry' them off, so they will keep on mixing the blood with others. Who really knows? I do hope we'll have answers to all of the questions about the Wraith before the show stops, becuase it would bite if that wasn't the case.

Any thoughts?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                        X