wraith kisses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith kisses

i think that their should be an episode where a human and a wraith have a relationship.

to this end i have thought up an idea for such an episode and i am currently writing down/brain storming pot twists.

i was wondering if anyone feels that this type of episode should be done at least once even if the two new characters that are created for the wraith/human relationship die in the end and are never heard from again.

here is my first "teaser" tell me what you think.

my breaths came riggidly, in and out of my body, i was so tired, but fear kept them open, the fear of the potentialy deadly wraith laying at the end of the ship(having trouble deciding wether or not to have this take place in a jumper or some type of jumper-like wraith ship?). after a few moments i wondered if she was still alive. "can a wraith die from hypothermia? i asked myself, at that moment i moved closer to her knowing better, and screaming at myself that it was a bad idea, i pressed on, she was lying on her side, i turned her over and propted her up against the wall. her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly, a thought ran through my mind,"is she sleeping?" going against everything that i knew about the universe and truly wondering if i did have a death wish, i placed my hand on her forehead, only to reel it back just as quickly as the thought had come to mind. "shes freezing" with out even thinking i quickly forgot my own pain, from the gun shot in my leg and limped to the rear of the ship, i spent a few minuets searching until i found what i was looking for, my bag was still under the seat where i had left it. i quickly removed its contents, a small thick blanket, some instant rice, four bottles of water, and a book. i moved as quietly as i could back over to the half frozen alien. placing down the other items, i took the blanket and spread it over her. i kenw that i shouldn't be doing this saving the life of the person who tried to kill me, feed off of me, but with just one look at her frail form, my anger deminished, a i realized that i would rather die with someone next to me than die alone. after laying down, on my side of the ship. i drank one of the water bottles, and thought to myself"how did i endup here?".

so? what do you think?
    Last edited by acended phoenix; 06 February 2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

what is going on???? why won't anyone reply to my post.

i mean come-on my idea can't suck that much can it?

please somebody give me a review i'm diying here.

Comment

You've got some good stuff here, but you need some more details from when they first met. Like how the Wraith and human acted before they ended up on the jumper. And why is a wraith being taken prisoner with only one human to watch her? And more importantly: is the Wraith hot? (omg, is that even possible? I'd like to see a fan drawing of such a wraith.)
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I'm gonna do one myself for Ford and a Wraith....but it won't be pretty.

I'll post the link here when I get the first chapter out...

VB
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Will the Wraith be a seductress type (hmmm, kirking with the enemy)? That would be cool, but I'm not sure how you could make a human attractive and yet be distinctly wraith.
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Actually no...she's not seductive and when I said it won't be pretty...it won't be...there's a lot of screaming from Ford's part....have you ever seen insects mate? Not very lovely and the women tend to eat their mates when their uh..done. Don't worry he won't be eaten...but...it's gonna be kind of gross (if he was a little off before, he'll be a darn right mess afterwards)...and unsure if you ever read the book Taltos by Anne Rice----I'm gonig to have a--- just as vile birthing scenario..just the thought of that from Taltos makes me want to hurl (read the birth scene..it's really gross)!

VB
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

actually, just so you know this wraith is not a prisoner,

the situation is that human had (somehow) snuck aboard a wraith hive ship, to conduct a reconisance mission, the humans name is kyle, he is from earth. NO. he did not come from the atlantis expedition, i have a very special way that he is in the pegasus galaxy, however he does know all about the stargate program both on earth and in atlantis.
                how he does and who he is will be revealed later.

as for the wraith, yes she is very HOT, she is not a seductress, she is a high ranking military officer, somthing like the right hand man(WOMAN) of the wriath queen. she got into this situation, by being the first to sense the human(kyle) after a chase insued where kyle, locked himself inside of a wraith prototype ship, the wraith had sneaked inside, before him, they fought, kyle was shot in the leg durring the struggle, the ships engines had been activated, and now both are stuck inside of the unknown prototype, floating through space, and kyle is trying extreamly hard to supress his fear, of this wraith. so that he can save, them both.

if you don't understand that, please tell me i will try to explain it in further detail in my next post which will most likely be later today.

by the way, the book that kyle has in his bag will play a big role in the next chapter. if you think you know what i am talking about, feel free to take a guess.

Comment

oh. and by the way i have this same post (with a different ending) posted in the fanfiction section under(my first fanfic.) i would like to know wheather or not i should stop posting on that section and just post on the character/relationship page?

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix
                    oh. and by the way i have this same post (with a different ending) posted in the fanfiction section under(my first fanfic.) i would like to know wheather or not i should stop posting on that section and just post on the character/relationship page?
                    well.I just found this..and I love your first write up.
                    I am happy to see some one else is exploring the
                    notion of wraith and humans. I have a full blown
                    story I am working on exploring this whole concept.

i think I need to re-read your story...
                    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

thanks for the support, i really look forward to seeing what somone else will do for a wraith/human relationship story. i can't wait to read it.

Comment

i have some bad news.

i just went to sit down in my favorite writing chair and it broke. so untill i get a new chair i'm quite literally on my knees.

i will add a new post about my story soon

at the latest it will be on wednes day.

Comment

okay here is the second part of the story.

after resting for what seemed like only mere moments, i observed my surrondings, "she" was still huddled under the blanket. it didn't notice it untill now but she is awake. she sits still not moving but i can tell that many thoughts must be running through her mind.

i stood up and approached her. her eyes stayed on me the entire time that i was moving, i sit next to her, after a few moments of silence i decide to start up a conversation. "hello" she stares at me, i wonder what whe is thinking, it is then that i realise, when i am looking at her clearly for the first time, she is not like he other wraith that i have seen, "why, why did you help me?" she asks me in a still weakened tone. i wasn't expecting that question, i was still wondering excatally why i had helped her in the first place. "I.."i swallow hard and take a deep breath calming my nerves."I couldn't not help you, you looked like you were in pain, so i just did what i would do for anyone" "anyone" she asks, i assume that she had the same idea as i did, about not wanting to be alone, "um, are you still cold?" i ask her as i she her shiver. she opens and then closes her mouth as if to gather her thoughts, once again i can tell that this must be a very akward situation for her as well as i. "no...thank you." my eyes blink in shock, was i just thanked by a wraith.
                          "your very welcome" i say out of habit. do you want somthing to drink? yes, i hand her an opened bottle,(of water) she takes it and downs it quickly as expected. she shivers again either from the cold or from being in this situation, i didn't know."here" i say moving closer to her, i carefully wrap my arms around her she stiffins at my touch, "for warmth" i say as seriously as i can." after a while she relaxes, and drifts off to sleep once again. i soon follow her into slumber.....later i awaken to find her gone...i quickly look around the ship.and sigh in relief when i spot her near the wall. "hey" i say dryly, "good morning" she glaces at me and then returns to what she is doing "what are you doing?" she dosent answer me, i lay back down and close my eyes again, (insert lound electric shook sound effect). my eyes snap open and i quickly stand with lightning speed as i here the sound of eletricity flying though the air,followed by a painful hiss.i look over at the wraith she is cradelling, her hand,i go over to her, when she notices me she backs away, relax i say, calmly, i gently take her hand it is badly burned, i get up and retirve one of the water bottles, and i tear off a peice of my shirt.
                          i soak the cloth and carefully wrap it artound her wounded hand. she looks at me as if i am crazy for wanting to be near her. i smile as i finish my makeshift bandage."there good as new" she is about to say somthing. i cut her off assuming that what ever it is that it is goning to be somthing like(i need no help from you human, slime, leave me be!!) "so, what are you trying to do here? i ask she hesitates before responding"i was trying to reconnect these unfinished pathways so that we can get the power back. " oh, is that all" i say i reach towards the panal, when she stops me,"what are you doing , your a human you don't know a thing about our technology""i know more than you think. i say as i reach out to the panel and connect the two lines that she was working on with ease, i for the lack of a better word, presseed a few buttons. and bingo! "powers back" i say with a smile."how?" she stares at me with shcok written all over her face." i told you i know things." i stand and help her to her feet.she leads the way to the control portion of the ship.
                          i take a seat next to her she slowly powers up the ship/. however when she goes to switch on the engines, a hud, display appears, in the windshiled, "what doews it say" "main power is depleted, i'm guessing that the engines drainded most of the energy cells when when went into hyperspace." "so how much power do we have left" 6:00 hours" great.. i say sarcasticly." is there a gate nearby, after a few seconds of reading the hud, she answers."yes, but it is on the planet that is farthest away from us. "how much power would it take if we flew their and landed on the surface." nearly 95.99% we would only have 30mins of power left, and i just so happens that that planet is inhabited by humans with nuclear cababilities" really "i say wondering how she knew and if so, could it be the genni,"our sensors still work amoung other things, "does this ship have a cloak? "yes.. how did you know?"i was on a recon mission wasn't i? there is also another problem, if we use thecloak and land we willonly have 15min of power. "thats enough"i say deep in thought." she notices my lack of focus. "are..are you alright" "yeah." i'm just thinking. i have an adress that we can go to. this ship will fit through the gate right? " of course thats what we built it for.
                          alright lets go."hold on, it will take a while for the ships engines to come back online after being used to enter hyperspace, and then switch-over to normal space flight mode. how long will that take if you leave it up to the ciomputer?"3 hours" alright then, that gives us time to talk."talk about what" she says in a cold tone,i can tell that as the strenght returns to her body that i won't have much more of a freind, than an enemy with me.
                          i'm going to tell you who i am. "but before i do i want you to promise me one thing"what?" when i'm done you won't kill me.... or feed on me....or..i understand. you have my word."okay then, to start my name is kyle ryans and... i'm not from this reality.

Comment

has anyone figured out why the book is so important yet?!?!?!?!?!

please somebody take a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix
                              has anyone figured out why the book is so important yet?!?!?!?!?!

please somebody take a guess.
                              The book is some sort of gateway? Love the story so far! Keep it coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X