No announcement yet.

Bones - Starring David Boreanaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be an anthropologist but that isnt anything like a forensic one lol. I had a hard time dissecting a pig i cant imagine doing that to a human , i have a weak stomach lol

Comment

What's Angel doing pretending to be some sort of cop like guy? Totally stupid and crap, and he's been typecast

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

If DB removes his shirt, then I'll watch it...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
          If DB removes his shirt, then I'll watch it...

Mattathias
          Good point. But he looks great in this suit as well.

Hehe, they are cute together, aren't they?

sigpic

Comment

What do you guys think about the Christmas ep? For me, it's my personal fave. Too funny.

sigpic

Comment

Booth doped up was nice

Comment

Yeah, all that nice shining stuff. But his son is cute.
                sigpic

Comment

I've seen a few of these over on Sky One in the UK.

They air at 10:00pm and todays episode is when Booth and Brennan are quantied or something.

The few I've seen, look very interesting and funny. The banter between the characters is great, and the two guys who work for Brennan are very funny indeed.

Comment

The quarantine ep is the Christmas ep. Very very funny and emotional.

Love Jack and Zack, her assistants. Esp in the ep where they fight over a girl.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                      The quarantine ep is the Christmas ep. Very very funny and emotional.

Love Jack and Zack, her assistants. Esp in the ep where they fight over a girl.
                      Oh kool - so the Christmas one is on tonght in the UK then. I'll have to see if I can catch it then.

As for Jack & Zack - I can remember the one when the fought over the girl, it was the delivery woman wasn't it, and it turned out she liked Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        Oh kool - so the Christmas one is on tonght in the UK then. I'll have to see if I can catch it then.

As for Jack & Zack - I can remember the one when the fought over the girl, it was the delivery woman wasn't it, and it turned out she liked Angela.
                        The delivery girl, yeah. Jack was like 'That.Is.So.Hot'
                        That was the ep with the bear. Oh loved it. Where Brennan knocked the doc out with the bed pan...
                        sigpic

Comment

Just caught up with some of the episodes in the UK.

One week we have Jaime Ray Newman (Cadman) in as a reporter - the following episode the comic book episode, Stargate itself gets mentioned.

Still think this series has something more to give - so hopefully it'll get a second season to flex its wings more.

Comment

I like Bones and House...I just like NCIS above those.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              I like Bones and House...I just like NCIS above those.
                              Then you're happy NCIS has already got an order for a 4th season and Bones for a second one?=)

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                                Then you're happy NCIS has already got an order for a 4th season and Bones for a second one?=)
                                Yay for both shows! Love them. I still miss Kate *cries*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X