Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    I am watching from the beginning on DVD right now and I love this show
    Where are you up to? I just finished season 1.

What's your favourite Bones scene?

For me a couple

Angela making that christmast tree on the hologram machine, I think they call that the Angelator?

When Hodgins wanted to put the frozen pig through the wood chipper. That felt not just like a fun Bones moment but a bit like Mythbusters... And everyone else standing around to watch.

Another one was Angela finding out about her dead part time boyfriend, and Bones comforting her..... That was great.

And "Graft in the girl" that was an awesome episode
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I just finished season 2 but I missed disk 4 because the library didn't replace it so I missed the whole Sully thing
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        I just finished season 2 but I missed disk 4 because the library didn't replace it so I missed the whole Sully thing
        Pssh. Lucky. You really don't need it anyway. That disc has been disowned from my collection. :| Poor thing never gets used. :|
        sigpic

Comment

preview for new season

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/bon...7-promo-6.html
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            Pssh. Lucky. You really don't need it anyway. That disc has been disowned from my collection. :| Poor thing never gets used. :|
            Why? I've watched all of seasons 1-5 and didn't miss a bit of season 2. What was bad about the eps on disk 4?

Comment

One thing that does tick me off.

Why do the writers have to continually make Bones a characature of herself? I got the whole awkwardness around normal people in season 1 and how she often speaks things at innappropriate times but geez they have made her worse in season 6.... Which I'm waiting for to come out on DVD...

Why can't they give her some growth...

Comment

Anyone already watching season 7? If so, how do you like this "transition"?
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  Anyone already watching season 7? If so, how do you like this "transition"?
                  I thought i would hate it, but i love how noting but the obvious has changed. I'm really enjoying season 7
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I actually don't like it very much I feel there's a lack of chemistry between Booth and Bones and not even the

Spoiler:
                    remarks about wanting to have "intercourse" make it any better, if anything they just make me cringe. It feels like they're trying too hard, to me.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think the ending of Season 5 was the perfect time to have ended the series. It just felt right.

Comment

I love this show. I think that now that Bones and Booth are together it has not hurt the show at all. They just need to keep the A storylines interesting and this show will not fail to entertain.
                        Posting at.............
                        http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Anyone that doesn't own the show...

Seasons 1 and 2 in a two pack being sold in Walmart now (don't know about your area, but would be worth checking out) for $30. It's the repackaged version for both seasons.

Seasons 3 and 4 being sold at Target for $15 each, also repackaged, but again, might be different in your area.

I don't know if this will last, it might have been a New Years sale...But it could be worth checking out.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have all 6 seasons .. Love the show but honestly would have ended the show at season 5. That last episode just felt like a series ender.

Comment

Working...
                            X