Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after watching alot of behind the scenes and audio comentry in the stargate box sets, it seems to me that the creators of stargate wren't all that happy with the zat guns in the first place with the whole 1 shot stuns, 2 shots kill and 3 shots desintegrate. they only made that up to facilitate 1 episode and then they were stuck with it there on. The writers found it anoying and it was always a bit dodgy how the shot would effect different ppl in different ways (out for hrs or just a bit hurt) then their was that whole jiggly dance everyone had to do when they got shot by a zat!
    i think the SG creators saw SGA as a good excuse to bring in a less anoying and script restricting gun.

Comment

i think the SG creators saw SGA as a good excuse to bring in a less anoying and script restricting gun

Makes sense, and I'm okay with the explanation, but I think they should have used them for a couple episodes until they magically found the wraith stunners. Then it wouldn't be a plot hole.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
        Makes sense, and I'm okay with the explanation, but I think they should have used them for a couple episodes until they magically found the wraith stunners. Then it wouldn't be a plot hole.
        oh i know! i mean they put so much effort into explianing specsific weapons on SG they could at least tell us where the damn things (stunners) came from

Comment

Originally posted by the_fifth_race
          that is all i want to know,, were did the stun guns in atlantis season 2 come from? reverse engineered wraith stun wepon? a copy of Ronan's energy wepon.

did i miss an episode were they made and handed them to the antantis teams?
          I'm sure we don't see "Every day in the life of the Atlantis Team" if that were the case, they'd only be a little over a month into their adventures I'm sure there are "adventures" that happen inbetween the ones we get to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
            oh i know! i mean they put so much effort into explianing specsific weapons on SG they could at least tell us where the damn things (stunners) came from
            But we know exactly where they came from. The wraith were carrying them in Siege III.

Comment

yeah i know that, i just mean a little verbal explaination would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                yeah i know that, i just mean a little verbal explaination would be nice
                What are they going to say? There is a finite amount of time in the episode to talk, they arent going to repeat things they dont have too.

Comment

Working...
                X