This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTB Deny Rodriguez Rumours

Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with, according to reports in the US.

The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behaviour is sending everyone around the bend.

They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

Now insiders say Lost bosses are desperate to kill her off from the top show.

"The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying.

"They said she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job.

"Michelle is very proud of her work," the spokesperson said.

Rodriguez is next due in court next month on her drink-driving charge

courtesy of http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=84963

Geez That comes as a shock what do you guys think??

Comment

yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        yay!
        I second, no, THIRD that!
        I never liked her from the get go.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I'm a bit skeptical of this story. Has this been confirmed anywhere else? If it's genuine, then I'm fairly neutral. I know nothing of Rodriguez beyond her acting. I obviously don't know her personally, but I certainly wish her no ill will. I somewhat like the character of Ana Lucia. She hasn't been on the show long enough to have much of an impact one way or the other though.

In any case, I think I'll reserve judgement until I see her departure confirmed by sources from the show.

Comment

w00t!!!!

LOL O-Ra is gonna kill us all
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I have nothing against the actress, the character Ana-Lucia just doesn't have the same likeable vibe about her, from her first scene. Although I havent seen any of her other work many critics have said that Rodriguez plays the same type of character all the time. So... yes... GET RIDDA HER!

Comment

Won't shed no tears
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Double Yay!

So she's like that in real life as well eh? I guess the 'others' will take her out in one of the episodes....either that or one of the other islanders.

Originally posted by Erised
                  yay!
                  Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

she's so hot though

I like fiery latinas.

Comment

I thought they were planning to "kill off" someone soon anyway for ratings....

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        I thought they were planning to "kill off" someone soon anyway for ratings....
                        Isn't there constantly a rumor someone is going to be killed off in this show? It certainly seems that way.

Comment

Umm... I find the tone and content of the article to be highly suspicious. I'll wait until a RELIABLE source can confirm it, but as it stands it sounds like complete BS.

Cast and crew generally only have very positive things to say about each other in the press and when they DO have criticisms, they tend to be very cagey and politely worded. And the "insider" comments? Yeah right.

Don't go celebrating her demise just yet, folks.

Comment

i just read this a lil while ago.
                            i love it.

[mod snip]
                            Last edited by Darren; 05 February 2006, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
                              Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with, according to reports in the US.
                              Oh dear. What a pity. [/sarcasm]

So, clearly she isn't actually an actress ... she just plays herself all the time*.

The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen
                              Sorry, What?!?!?!?!?!

*Assuming the article to be true of course!
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                              X