This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stitch, Nim and Thor

Ok, I KNOW this is like - completly random and strange, but still phunky: But which do people consider the cutest, and coolest little alien/creature/mutant thing.

Stitch (Lilo and Stich)

http://students.washington.edu/nar23/gallery's/Stitch%20with%20ducks%20showing%20book%20-%20wallpaper.jpg

Nimrod (Surface)

http://www.tvacres.com/reptiles_lizards_nimrod.htm

Thor (Stargate)

http://macfran.com/stargate/wizard/thor.jpg

To me their all REALLY cool

(Altho Nim and Stitch are kinda hawt . Opinions
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Originally posted by Blitz
    Ok, I KNOW this is like - completly random and strange, but still phunky: But which do people consider the cutest, and coolest little alien/creature/mutant thing.

Stitch (Lilo and Stich)

http://students.washington.edu/nar23/gallery's/Stitch%20with%20ducks%20showing%20book%20-%20wallpaper.jpg

Nimrod (Surface)

http://www.tvacres.com/reptiles_lizards_nimrod.htm

Thor (Stargate)

http://macfran.com/stargate/wizard/thor.jpg

To me their all REALLY cool

(Altho Nim and Stitch are kinda hawt . Opinions
    I know my vote! NIM!
    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Hmm. Toss-up between Stitch and Nim. Stitch is "cute and fluffy" but Nim has that adorable lizardy look about him. Can't decide.

Thor's definitely the loser in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Hmm. Toss-up between Stitch and Nim. Stitch is "cute and fluffy" but Nim has that adorable lizardy look about him. Can't decide.

Thor's definitely the loser in this match.
        Poor Thor - first he gets beaten by Anubis, and now a baby fish and fluff ball experiment, not his clones time really is it
        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Great thread, made me stop in my tracks and jump in.

Gotta go with Nim... that is about the cutest sea monster I have ever seen. Seriously, I want one as a pet. Perferably without turning into a lizard myself though.

I love Thor, but hes not exactly on the cute side. I dont care if that is a new body. He is cool though.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I have to vote for Nim all the way. He's adorable and he makes the cutest little sounds. I don't even like lizards but Nim is the best.

Thor's sweet but he can't compare.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Stiiiiiitch! He's so cute and lovable. And despite his troublemaker-y ways, he has a good heart. And he's just adorable.

"...lost..." *huggles Stitch* *hides her Stitch Santa hat and Stitch gloves*

Nim is pretty cute, but not as fluffy or huggable as Stitch.
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

i don't really watch surface...but i'm in the room much of the time when it's on...and i'll have to say Nim.

he reminds me very much of one of my cats.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

He reminds you of one of your cats O_O Thats....slightly disturbing on some level. But still cool
                  Blitz

Comment

Stitch = teh CUTEST!!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                      Stitch = teh CUTEST!!
                      Well, I was going to say Stitch, but then I looked at your link...

It's a close race between Nim and Stitch, but much as I love Surface and the oh so adorable Nim, I'm going to have to go with Stitch.

Edit: Your sig is SO much better than mine! But I bet I've been waiting longer for them to make it to the Superbowl.
                      Last edited by warmbeachbrat; 02 February 2006, 11:38 AM.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

While I don't know about him being the cutest, Thor is definitely the coolest in my book. Nim is a close second.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                          Well, I was going to say Stitch, but then I looked at your link...

It's a close race between Nim and Stitch, but much as I love Surface and the oh so adorable Nim, I'm going to have to go with Stitch.

Edit: Your sig is SO much better than mine! But I bet I've been waiting longer for them to make it to the Superbowl.
                          Ah, but you've now seen the rarely-seen Elvis Stitch from Walt Disney World, who only makes appearances at special events. (note that as soon as the rest of us Cast Members saw him, we were scrambling for cameras )

Thanks! It was just a pic I found on Google and shrunk, though. And maybe you've been waiting longer, but I've been raised a Seahawks fan from birth... so that's over 23 years of waiting. Good enough for me! /Seattleite

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                            i don't really watch surface...but i'm in the room much of the time when it's on...and i'll have to say Nim.

he reminds me very much of one of my cats.
                            I would love a Nimmy of my own.
                            He reminds me of my cat too!
                            Nim truly is sweet!
                            WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                            "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                            Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Working...
                            X