This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell?

What's up with this? Matrix pose or what?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

awesome isnt it
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

What weapons are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard

To me it looks like a Charlies Angels pose.

In the S9 episode list guide here, the pic next to it reminds me of a Charmed episode, "Valhalley of the Dolls" pt.1/2, S6. With all three Charmed ones were walking thru a "jungle-like" road, in order to save Leo.

Comment

Yeah, they were usin some new weapons in the ep...cool, but i cant remember what they were.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

if you mean the guns they are M7's and they look awesome like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
              In the S9 episode list guide here, the pic next to it reminds me of a Charmed episode, "Valhalley of the Dolls" pt.1/2, S6. With all three Charmed ones were walking thru a "jungle-like" road, in order to save Leo.
              My thought exactly! I thought it was just me...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                My thought exactly! I thought it was just me...

Mattathias

When I saw the pic. something was slighlty familar about it. Then TNT re-ran the episode this past week and then I remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard

Looks cool.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Nice pose.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                      What weapons are they?

Teal'c, Daniel and Sam are using MP7's. Look here for more infos: http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg49-e.htm

Mitchell is using a G36. Look here for more infos: http://world.guns.ru/assault/as14-e.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

When I saw the pic. something was slighlty familar about it. Then TNT re-ran the episode this past week and then I remembered.
                        Yes, I know...

Mattathias

Comment

Does this mean SG1 might be switching from P-90s to MP-7s?

I wouldn't mind a weapon switch, could be cool.

Comment

To me it looks like a Charlies Angels pose.

Well the show is pretty much just a cartoon now, might as well have the meaningless "cool" graphics to go along with it.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

HOO RA!
                              But is that an Ori ship or a Lucian-owned Hatak? I can't tell.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X