Discovery Channel's Return to Area 51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery Channel's Return to Area 51

Anyone else agree with me that it's kinda funny to have John DeLancie narrating a documentary on Area 51, considering his character on SG-1 (Col. Simmons of the NID)?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Funny,but very cool !
    Any idea when the prog's scheduled ?
    (I've got Sky, and I love the Discovery Channel ).
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

It would be great if he made references to SG-1 and area 51 but I doubt that!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        Funny,but very cool !
        Any idea when the prog's scheduled ?
        (I've got Sky, and I love the Discovery Channel ).
        It was on last night a 6pm central (-6 UTC) and again at 1am this morning. I don't know when it will air again.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Agghhh ! Oh,well,I'll catch a re-run then. I'm sure there'll be one .
          Thanks anyway,uknesvuinng,...not your fault !

*Memo to myself*
          Pick up a TV Satellite mag tomorrow .
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
          X