This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who'd Win Teal'c or Daniel Jackson?

Who'd win in a fight Teal'c or Jackson? Lol I was at my bros house and we watched an episode of andromeda and in it they had special guest and you cant image how much I laughed. Basically Michael Shansk Character is evil and Chrispther Judge character is good and their are andromedias version of andriod s or sometihng im not a big fan but my bro made me watch this episode cauyse he said two people you'll recognise on the show. Turned out it was them, and they fought, and Teal'c ended up on the ground saying something about a greater purpose inwhich "oranganics" and androids can share or something, then Jackson shot him. So after watching that episode of andromedia i popped in SG1 and the whole time i was expecting Teal'c to get shot and jackosn be holdin the gun lol Great fight!

Anyway Who do you think would win Teal'c or Jackson? Judge or Shanks?

I also that it was funny that that tokra guy martouv was also in that episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Originally posted by Metonic
    Who'd win in a fight Teal'c or Jackson? Lol I was at my bros house and we watched an episode of andromeda and in it they had special guest and you cant image how much I laughed. Basically Michael Shansk Character is evil and Chrispther Judge character is good and their are andromedias version of andriod s or sometihng im not a big fan but my bro made me watch this episode cauyse he said two people you'll recognise on the show. Turned out it was them, and they fought, and Teal'c ended up on the ground saying something about a greater purpose inwhich "oranganics" and androids can share or something, then Jackson shot him. So after watching that episode of andromedia i popped in SG1 and the whole time i was expecting Teal'c to get shot and jackosn be holdin the gun lol Great fight!

Anyway Who do you think would win Teal'c or Jackson? Judge or Shanks?

I also that it was funny that that tokra guy martouv was also in that episode
    Shanks character (Balance of Judgement was it?) was an android that felt humans were keeping androids subservient and so he wanted to free the androids (or something like that, haven't seen the episode in a while). Judge's character was the android avatar of another warship that temporarily took over duties on the Andromeda after Rommie (the Andromeda's avatar, played by Lexa Doig, who happens to now be Shank's wife) after Rommie was affected by a backdoor and helped the Balance(Shanks) steal Judge's character's ship.

Shanks had played his android character on a previous episode, and I think Judge had played his android character on another episode in which the Andromeda saves some former High Guard ships trapped in space (the episode also included the actor who played Iolus in Kevin Sorbo's previous series Hercules).

S6 Spoilers (Changeling)

Who would win? Teal'c has the strength and training advantage on Jackson, though if Teal'c still had his symbiote, I'd give it to Jackson, expecting him to take the opportunity to kill another Goa'uld. I'd go with Teal'c.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Teal'c all the way. He's a warrior, Daniel's a scientist.
      Rocky

Comment

It sounds like that old "Astronauts vs. Cavemen" debate again, as featured in a certain episode of Angel! LOL. Daniel might figure out a crafty way to "McGyver" the situation and get the upper hand... that is, if Teal'c didn't grab him first and break Daniel's back on his knee like a supreme Mexican wrestler.

That's really funny -- I'd never actually heard of that Andromeda episode. Cross-referencing series is fun.
        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Me! Me! Can I win Teal'c please? And if I could win Daniel as well that would make my day

Oh. That wasn't what you meant

Madeleine

Comment

I think Teal'c would win !
            Definately !
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Teal'c was a first prime....but DJ could bore us to death...hmmm I would go with the main man Teal'c...cause you know, he is so deep and what not. KEL NOR RIEM!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Well, I can't think of any grounds for these Characters to battle each other ,unless Daniel goes absolutely crazy(always possible ), or AU is involved !

I vote Teal'c !
                (No way could Daniel win,despite M.S's "Buffness",IMO.)
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Brawn against Brains........... Teal'c, defifnantly. He would smash Daniel into a thin pulp on the ground. But than again, I don't see why Teal'c would get in a fight with Daniel in the first place. Unless it's another one of those poor brain-washed Teal'c episodes. Then he might try to kill Daniel, because he still serves Apophis........
                  Beckett: How come I never make any friends like that?
                  McKay: You need to get out more.
                  Beckett: We're in the Pegasus galaxy! How much further out can I get?

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    Teal'c all the way. He's a warrior, Daniel's a scientist.
                    Took the words right out of my mouth, rocket4477.

Comment

I can't think of any reason DJ would win. Unless it's the Daniel Jackson(Asgard version) or Ascended Daniel

Comment

Teal'c...of course....

They'd never fight though.

"He's so deep!"

Comment

Pity Harlan's robot SG-1 team copped it in Double Jeopardy . Otherwise Robo-Daniel might have stood a better chance against "Real Teal'c" .
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

What I'm wondering is why Good Guys are always fighting each other in these hypothetical scenarios...
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              What I'm wondering is why Good Guys are always fighting each other in these hypothetical scenarios...
                              I was wondering that also. It would be better if they would be better who would win against, say, Kinsey.

Comment

Working...
                              X