This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hive Ship in the Milky Way

Is there a hive ship is season 10 going to make it to the milky Way?

Thanks,

Sheppard

Originally posted by Stargate-Atlantis
    Is there a hive ship is season 10 going to make it to the milky Way?

Thanks,

Sheppard

Joe Mallozzi answers the question quite nicely:

Originally posted by JoeMallozzi
    "Hmmm. Check out the end of Atlantis Season Two and the beginning of [Season Three] for the answer to that one."

Comment

Rep for that one spg.

Comment

Well, we're pretty sure one is
        Spoiler:
        heading TOWARDS the MW
        [Allies] - Canadians will be able to tell us more soon.

As (speculation spoiler space)
        Spoiler:
        the title of ep301 is "No Man's Land," I suspect we catch up with the ship between galaxies - before it gets to the MW

At this stage, it's all too early to know for sure.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Here are my opinons based on Allies

Spoiler:
          I don't think that they will make it to Earth this early obviously due to No man's land. I think that McKay will find a way to cut the hyperdrive while in the void between galaxies. Then the an Earth ship will blow it to bits and get the crew back using the beaming tech. This solves some problems if only one ship has gotten the information due to how quickly them moved from working with Altantis to going to the Milky Way they may of not had enough time to upload it to the other ships, unless the virus will upload it to other wraith ships then maybe if they destroy the ship then they can prevent the rest of the Wraith from getting all that intelligence.

Comment

i hope it does

Comment

I don't think it might just be No Man's Land. I mean in S10 of SG1.... there's an episode (#4) called "Uninvited". They could refer to the Wraith as the "uninvited guests" to the Milky Way. Hopefully, the Odessy and Daedalous along with some Hataks, Al'keshs, and Death Gliders from the Free Jaffa Nation and/or Lucian Alliance will greet the Wraith in open gunports... I mean open arms.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

There is supposedly a new enemy that will appear in SG-1 so it might not necessarily refer to the Wraith.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The Wraith are still in a state of civil war. Why share when you can just go there and feed for free?

Comment

Working...
                  X