Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
    ^Love the pics bella, have some green
    That was quick I've only just finished posting them!
    Thanks for the green.

Comment

I swore I'd never step foot into a thunk thread, but I guess I'll make an exception... personally, I'm partial to women with long hair, and Cadman does have nice long hair... so I'd say yes she's hotter with her hair down.

Maybe I'll bring a manip or two later....

(Runs for life from thunk thread)
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by bella
        That was quick I've only just finished posting them!
        Thanks for the green.
        It wasnt on long before I posted. I must have clicked on it straight after you posted it. And its ok, they're nice pics

Comment

Duet: Caps

Comment

^You too warrior have some good caps there. You can have some green as well

Comment

^You too warrior have some good caps there. You can have some green as well
              Your welcome

Only three months till I receive my DVD with "Critical Mass" - so expect even more HQ caps of the amazing Cadman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                Your welcome

Only three months till I receive my DVD with "Critical Mass" - so expect even more HQ caps of the amazing Cadman
                Dont worry, Ill be waiting

Comment

I heard that Jaime Ray Newman was going to be a series regular in a new show, does anyone know if that has taken off yet etc. I mean, is there any news on the new show and if it will be picked up etc.

Be interesting to see Jaime in another tv show, hope it takes off for her and makes her obtain new roles in other tv shows.

Comment

^I have found a filmography of her and it lists, with links the episodes/films she has been in including her new TV show which is now completed called Hollis & Rae. You can find out more byclicking on the TV show name. Enjoy

EDIT: Ive just looked on the new TV show to get details and it only gives a very brief plot outline. Ive found a little bit more info but there still doesnt seem to be much sorry

Comment

Thanks for that. I'll have a gander at the links, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to see if it the show does get picked up in America and when it will be aired in the UK if it becomes a series. It looks like just the pilot atm, so if its any good hopefully it will become a fully fledged series.

Comment

Kool, it says something about it being on the abc network but I never read it in detail so dont know when it will be on

Comment

Kool, it says something about it being on the abc network but I never read it in detail so dont know when it will be on
                          I've just checked the abc website and the tv show is not listed in it's shows listings, so I don't think it's going to be on for a few weeks or even months.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                            I've just checked the abc website and the tv show is not listed in it's shows listings, so I don't think it's going to be on for a few weeks or even months.
                            Oh well, thanks for that and I for one can wait til it is on

Comment

This just kinda came to me, enjoy

You gotta admit, it's true.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                You gotta admit, it's true.
                                It is, it is

Comment

Working...
                                X