X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Nice caps

Thanks

Comment

More on the way soon - just so hot at the moment and other projects on the go it may be next week until I get round to finish capping Critical Mass

As Season Three is only two weeks away - if Cadman was to return what would you like her to be doing? Ie, out in the field on a mission where her explosion training will come into use, or just a small part where she discovers something important etc.

Also did fans know - that originally the writers had planned for Cadman to be the pilot of the Puddle Jumper in "Grace Under Pressure" and she was to die, until she couldn't fit into their schedule so she ended up with a larger role in "Critical Mass"

Comment

I dont care what shes doin, as long as we see her again really

Well, thats a good job that she couldnt fit it into her schedule then aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
          I dont care what shes doin, as long as we see her again really

Well, thats a good job that she couldnt fit it into her schedule then aint it?
          Indeed

I hope we see her again - I would like her in the field alongside McKay and Teyla. It'll be good to see how what she is like with Teyla and then again with McKay in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            More on the way soon - just so hot at the moment and other projects on the go it may be next week until I get round to finish capping Critical Mass

As Season Three is only two weeks away - if Cadman was to return what would you like her to be doing? Ie, out in the field on a mission where her explosion training will come into use, or just a small part where she discovers something important etc.

Also did fans know - that originally the writers had planned for Cadman to be the pilot of the Puddle Jumper in "Grace Under Pressure" and she was to die, until she couldn't fit into their schedule so she ended up with a larger role in "Critical Mass"
            OOHHHH... more great caps... thanks Warrior.

And on that piece of trivia.... WHEW *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF* I'm so glad her schedule prevented her from dying. I don't care about McKay... he can die... Cadman can save the day... but say they both ended up in the back of the puddle jumper.

Then what would be hilarious is if McKay started thinking Cadman was Carter... that would make for some aukward moments... and would've added some humor. All in all, I'm glad she isn't dead.

I want her out in the field blowing stuff up.
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Critical Mass Caps:

Spoiler:

Comment

Critical Mass Caps Part II

Spoiler:

Last edited by TheWarrior; 17 August 2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Gorgeous caps TW. You just made me very happy (I'm a Cadman/Weir 'shipper ).

Comment

What's not to like about a woman with a gun? Lt. Laura Cadman was also fun and she seemed a pretty attractive lady too out of uniform......

So without further ado the "Lt. Laura Cadman Thunk & Appreciation Thread"

There shall be pictures
                    Last edited by Coco Pops; 20 May 2010, 08:08 PM.
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman - yum.

Comment

Oh, I love Jaime Ray Newman! Probably one of the most engaging actresses I've seen.

And I absolutely love Laura. She rocks!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Anyone know why Cadman was only in two episodes? I feel like she's more connected with the team in her two episodes than Lorne was in the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                            Anyone know why Cadman was only in two episodes? I feel like she's more connected with the team in her two episodes than Lorne was in the entire series.
                            The writers did not like strong women...... or know how to write for them.. Just my opinion.

Comment

Well, there is that too. But wasn't Jaime Ray a regular on Veronica Mars at the time?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Well, there is that too. But wasn't Jaime Ray a regular on Veronica Mars at the time?
                                I don't know I never got into Veronica Mars...

Comment

Working...
                                X