X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN Quasim you got some good pics!

Comment

Comment

Don't know how much more of Cadman we'll see next season. Just found this on Futon Critic:

HOLLIS AND RAE (ABC) - Laura Harris ("Dead Like Me") and Jaime Ray Newman ("Stargate: Atlantis") have been tapped for the lead roles in the drama pilot, about two 30-year-old female best friends, a detective and a prosecuting attorney, who tackle criminal cases in a small southern town. The former character, Hollis Chandler, is described in the casting notice as: "28-32, a strong-minded prosecuting attorney, attractive and bright. Hollis is a no-frills Southern gal, divorced, with no intention of marrying again. Honest, principled, with a droll sense of humor and a disdain for any formal restraints, Hollis clearly enjoys her life, takes pride in her work and cherishes her friendship with Rae. Speaks With A Southern Accent." The latter, Rae Devereaux, then is detailed as: "28-32, a Southern belle, attractive, intelligent and forthright. Rae is a homicide detective, Hollis' long-time best friend. Clearly married to her work, she's making plans to tie the knot, but her hesitation to make the big commitment is palpable. There's a quirky energy about Rae, an eagerness to experience life before settling down. Speaks With A Southern Accent."

Also joining the cast is Frank Grillo ("Prison Break") as Henry Callaway: "30-45. Rae's partner, this homicide detective is attractive, thorough, matter of fact, and maybe the only person in the story who doesn't speak with a Southern accent. A Yankee transplant, he's still trying to navigate the territory, something of a foreigner in Savannah, Georgia. Good at his job, he is clearly intrigued by Rae; and his good looks are not lost on her. Speaks With A Southern Accent." Callie Khouri ("Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood") is behind the Touchstone Television/Bochco Productions-based hour, which she'll direct from her own script. Khouri and Steven Bochco then will serve as executive producers with Dayna Bochco producing. Production is set to begin this spring in Savannah, Georgia.
        If the show takes off, she may be a little busy. Not impossible to do shows, but certainly a lot more complicated.

Comment

Well, lets just hop we do see more of her *crosses fingers*

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed too...I'd really like to see more of Cadman....
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well it is true she is real hott.

Comment

A Cadman thread! Cool! Loved her in Bones.

sigpic

Comment

AWww she looks supper pretty in Bones!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                    AWww she looks supper pretty in Bones!
                    Yeah, she does. Short appearance but great. She played a reporter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anybody see her movie with Sean Maher? Living Til the End?

I'm also hoping she shows up for S3.

Comment

Hey guys, I made a thread for your clones to comune, check it out
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25479
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I didnt know she was in Bones (not that I watch it but hey) she does look really beautiful and sexy in that suit

Comment

Excellent Caps Jenova Synthesis - I saw the episode of Bones that she was in the other week, I thought it was her but wasn't sure.

She looks totally hot in those caps

I'm just reserecting this thread as I'll be capping Duet soon, so those who have seen my Teyla caps will know, HQ caps are on their way

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              Excellent Caps Jenova Synthesis - I saw the episode of Bones that she was in the other week, I thought it was her but wasn't sure.

She looks totally hot in those caps

I'm just reserecting this thread as I'll be capping Duet soon, so those who have seen my Teyla caps will know, HQ caps are on their way
                              Great, I always look forward to your caps.

Here's a repost of my Cadman/Jaime pics from the Women of Atlantis thread. (hint, hint )

5 more behind the cut (including one big one).
                              Spoiler:

Comment

^Love the pics bella, have some green

Comment

Working...
                                X