• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
    *burst quietly into thread*

I think cadmans hot to i have a thing for women in military uniforms
    I just have a thing for women in uniform

Comment

Onto page 4 - only a few days ago I swear we were on Page 2. Keep the Cadman love coming.

I think we need more images :-) On the browse for some now!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        Onto page 4 - only a few days ago I swear we were on Page 2. Keep the Cadman love coming.

I think we need more images :-) On the browse for some now!
        we were and we do, Ill browse for some too

Comment

Comment

Lovely pic, Im gonna start lookin now, had to go shop

Comment

OK, Ive seen loads of pics but cant save them and upload them to imageshack for some reason. When I save them the file is just a white pic file

Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                OK, Ive seen loads of pics but cant save them and upload them to imageshack for some reason. When I save them the file is just a white pic file

Can anyone help?
                Are these images from IMDB - as IMDB stop people saving the images onto their computer.

However to get around this - take a screenshot of the image, and then crop the image and save it to your computer - followed by uploading the image to Imageshack

Comment

Are these images from IMDB - as IMDB stop people saving the images onto their computer.

However to get around this - take a screenshot of the image, and then crop the image and save it to your computer - followed by uploading the image to Imageshack
                  there were some from her official website, some from imdb and some from some other sites. They all get saved as GIF's and then dont show up in the directory you save them. Oh well I can always give you the link to the sites

Comment

there were some from her official website, some from imdb and some from some other sites. They all get saved as GIF's and then dont show up in the directory you save them. Oh well I can always give you the link to the sites
                    I have experienced problems from Jaime's official site. The images don't appear which is very wierd.

You could always copy the url of the web page where the images are, so we can see the page where the images are

Comment

I have experienced problems from Jaime's official site. The images don't appear which is very wierd.

You could always copy the url of the web page where the images are, so we can see the page where the images are
                      Yeah, Ill have to do that abit later cuz ive gotta go out abit now

Comment

Comment

Warrior that picture is beautiful. It also looks very similar to this Claire Rankin pic (behind the cut). Do you think it was the same photographer?

Spoiler:

Look at the similar hair, make-up, pose and background.

I have problem saving images at both IMDB and Jamies site. If the image saves as GIF or with the title SPACER then it's going to be blank. The best thing to try is a screenshot (if you don't have a specific programme use the Print Screen button on your keyboard and then paste into Paint) and then crop it. That's what I do.

Comment

I just have a thing for women in uniform
                            Well... that's not necessarily a bad thing...

BTW, those are beautiful pics.... she needs to be a SGA regular... move her off the deddy!
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

can i have the links please?

Comment

Of course you can :d

Jaimies official site
                                A few pics
                                and a site with lots more links that I aint looked at yet

Comment

Working...
                                X