X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG FTL vs SG Hyperdrive

Sry I named it that and then I saw there was already a thread like it
    So i'm thinking ASGUARD Oneill Class ship vs. BSG Pegasus ship
    I mean even vs the Promethus the pegasus would lose because the promethus has shileds which the pegasus doesn't have though the pegasus is heavily armored
    Last edited by adk06; 28 January 2006, 02:31 PM.

Sorry mate, thread already about this.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

for now SG1Hyper drive is better at long range but BSG FTl is appearently instant.

imo asgard hyperdrive tech owns ftl

Comment

Older thread can be found here:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22336

Comment

Ftl ?

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
            Ftl ?
            Faster than Light

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

If anyone had read my post I said that I saw that older thread and in the post I had a new idea of "what if" BS Pegasus went up against the Asguard Oniell Class ship

Comment

i think that if you wanted to get to a planet faster then you would want to use a FTL. but if you wanted to get to a galaxy faster then you would want to have the hyperdrive that the prometheus has.

Hyperdrive- one long jump

FTL- series of jumps

so i would give long range to the Prometheus
                short range to the Pegasus

Comment

Originally posted by adk06
                  Sry I named it that and then I saw there was already a thread like it
                  So i'm thinking ASGUARD Oneill Class ship vs. BSG Pegasus ship
                  I mean even vs the Promethus the pegasus would lose because the promethus has shileds which the pegasus doesn't have though the pegasus is heavily armored
                  So wait, you already think the Pegasus would loose to the Promethius but you go ahead and pit it against a much more powerful Asguard battlecruiser anyway?

A more interesting vs might be Lionel Pendergast vs Admiral Cain in a no holds barred steel cage match.

Sure Cain's a woman but she's also a psycho ***** and Pendergast always struck me as a bit of a nancyboy.

I say Pendergast gets kicked in the nads and dropped while trying (foolishly) to reason with her.

Comment

Working...
                  X