This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The woman from the outpost.

After watching 101 for the 10th time, I look closely at the woman who was I the out post as Atlantis was taking of, when she’s looking out onto the city she looks very much like the woman from Frozen, could it be her?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

YES IT IS HER! There are like 500 threads on this single topic! Sorry to get mad, but come on, there are like three that are "Chick from Frozen!" and 499 variations of that thread title!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

lol, sorry, its just i havent seen any other threads. Mods, feel free to close, and frogive me,

Comment

Off Topic: Your sig, for being mad simplistic, is nice.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Well, i made a request on gaters.net asking if someone could make me one, but the responces i got , people tellnig me to make on my self. this is the best i could do but its not what i wanted, i wanted an artistic one. but anyway, thanks. oh and, gateworld forums is way better than gaters, much nicer people and more people online so you can actualy ave a conversation with out waiting days for a reply.

Comment

The people on gaters.net aren't the most civilized ones if you know what I mean

Comment

-_-'

I am SO frustrated with these repeat questions.

Comment

I know, i am sorry for repeating, but i dident see another post, and only looked on a few pages.

Comment

Gaters.net is really wack compared to GateWorld.

Comment

Your Sigs cool and don't worry, I think the "Oooh is it her?" question was on everyone's lips when they saw the ep. Me and my sis were really pleased they did this sort of tie-in

Comment

Yea I know, the only reason i used them was because I prefer this type of bulletin board, i thought the old one was very basic and hard to use when your used to vBulletin, but since they moved to VB I’m more comfortable using it.

Comment

After watching the lowdown, and then watching the whole New order scene, I was like...did they leave her out!? What happened!? It was like 9:59 pm EST....I was like...Relicator Humanoid Carter....not there?! Then she came out, I was like :hew::

Comment

Lol I remeber seeing the photo's of it on Gateworld and was trying to think where they fitted in. I've always liked replicaters and this should be a good plot twist

Comment

In the Lowdown they said they came up with it like Last minute. I like the idea.

Comment

It can be good, but it can also go waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong if they don't watch it.

Comment

Working...
                              X