The Scrubs Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scrubs Appreciation/Discussion Thread

This is a thread to show your appreciation for the NBC show Scrubs. I love the show because it's funny and really goofy.

So what did you guys think of the 100th episode (the first episode of Tuesday's (1-24) back-to-back episodes?
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 25 January 2006, 07:22 PM. Reason: Added the pic
    sigpic

I love Scrubs!

I didn't realize that was the 100th episode. While it wasn't my favorite episode, it was still a riot.

The characters are so well developed. And through the crazies, they always manage to slip some touching moments in at the end. The episode with Brendan Fraser made me cry.

The only episode I've ever missed is the one where Carla and Turk get married, but *hopefully* I'll be able to watch it this weekend.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Love this show.

Season 5 should be airing in the UK on E4 soon, so can't wait to catch up on what has happened.

I've got Season 1 and 2 on DVD, Season 3 is out on DVD in the UK next month or maybe March.

I think some of the best parts are between the Janitor and J.D

Also check out http://www.dawnandbryan.net/scrubs/index.htm.

Tons of excellent sound bytes

Comment

besides friends this is my all time best most greatest comody show, its brilliant really great show.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior

Season 5 should be airing in the UK on E4 soon, so can't wait to catch up on what has happened.
          Oh ... please update when that's about to happen ... i'm at uni atm so will need to remind my parents to tape it for me.

Scrubs is fantastic - has a great mix of the serious and the surreal.

I hate to say it on a Stargate forum, but Scrubs is just above Stargate in my top 4 shows of all time
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I'll keep you up to date when the new series airs.

To that end - I'll email Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries and find out. Usually it airs the same time when Smallville starts on E4, so it should be soon

Comment

I have looooved scrubs sinse it started
              Although, we have crappy, crappy rate of getting new shows over here in Australia, so, I personally thought it had ended, but yay, prooved wrong

I just love how all the characters are blended with each other, my favourite character is DEFINATELY Doctor Cox (sp?)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Scrubs has had a lot of great guest stars such as Michael J. Fox, Heather Graham etc.

Which guest stars over the past 5 years have been your favourite?

Comment

Certainly not Tara Reid...

Probably Dick Van Dyke, or maybe even Michael J. Fox.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Which guest stars over the past 5 years have been your favourite?
                    Brendon Fraiser - loved his character.

and technically, Neil Flynn, as Janitor wasn't a regular til season 2. But that's cheating.
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I didn't realize that was the 100th episode. While it wasn't my favorite episode, it was still a riot.

The characters are so well developed. And through the crazies, they always manage to slip some touching moments in at the end. The episode with Brendan Fraser made me cry.
                      The 100th was my personal favorite episode of the entire series. The best part was at the beginning when JD was wearing the pink towel on this head.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've never followed the show, but if I catch it when it's on, I'll watch it
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The thing I want to know is where I can find screen caps??
                          sigpic

Comment

"Scrubs" is my all-time favourite comedy, though I haven't seen a single episode of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD marathon here I come!).

The humor is near perfect and the cast seems to really like what they do (thus making the comedy even better).
                            sigpic
                            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Great thread! I love Scrubs and have from the beginning! It one of the few shows that make me laugh out loud each time I see it. Thank God for Netflix - I've just finished watching Season Two, Disk Three on DVD which has filled in some gaps in my weekly watching. I love all of the characters except the janitor - he's really a little too creepy for me. My all time favorite - THE TODD!!! High Five!
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                              X