The Batman Begins Series of Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Batman Begins Series of Movies

Is anyone looking foward to checking this movie out!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

I'm not a big fan of the new actor playing the part, was it something bale? Forgot his first name, but i guess its one of those movies i'll be watch anyways
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Only if Eminem plays Robin!
      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

I've never liked Batman. This new one could have potential though.

Comment

What potential do you see DC?

Comment

Why would Robin be played by Marshall Matthers?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Hehe, that reminds me of his music video he did with a batman/robin little scene

Comment

i've seen some pics of Batmobile....looks pretty cool!

Comment

Here are some pictures http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...910&cf=pstills of Batman Begins, and there is one of the Batmobile, looks like a tank Haha

Comment

The new Batmobile definitely looks like a tank. After the over-the-top unpleasant hamminess of the last two ones, I'm looking forward to this. My favorite one is Batman Returns though, mostly because of Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman... meow!!
                    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I think the new batmobile looks really cool.

Yea, this new CATWOMAN movie looks like two thumbs down....way down.

Comment

Its gonna bomb!No matter how good it is!

Every incarnation of batman since Batman and Robin flop has failed, I was desapointed Birds of Prey was canceld , I think people have stereotyped the batman universe completely and wont give it a chance.
                        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Well i think after teh first episode of Birds of Prey, people thought the show was kind of bad, while the minority of the fans still loved thes how, which i thought was nice, but i wasn't one of those people. Because i knew people were hoping for a good batman related show in a long time, unfortunately, the ratings died after the first episode, or two...

Comment

That show needed some help, real bad. I hate how they try to make the DC universe like MARVEL's, introducing that Bang Bang/MetaHuman CRAP was a wrong move.

"Listen up people, you all can't get your powers like the FLASH!"

Anyway, I thought it would have been better, if:

1. She had the damn grappler.
                            2. She had the batmobile or something like it.
                            3. Batgirl wasn't paralyzed.
                            4. No METAHUMAN/Bang-Baby Stuff.

If you get rid of that, and focus on the older enemies of Batman trying to come back and take over gotham, like Two-Face and the scarecrow,l it would have done well. They should have made a Legion Of Evil (just making this up) which had the Joker as the boss, then Two-Face and Scarecrow as the next level down, then Harley, Bane and the Riddler on the final level. Then have Huntress fight each one each season. Like Seaosn 1 was harley, then season two could have been Bane. And weave stor lines into that. That would have worked out well.

Comment

I know how you feel Downfall, when they introduced meta humans and such, i was kind of dissapointed, although i understood maybe why they did it, but still unsure

Comment

Working...
                              X