• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plush Toys

Does anyone know where I can get stargate plush toys
    Long Live Steve The Wraith!!!!

Please No!!!

Comment

That'd be sooooo coool! A cuddly Carter rag doll to keep you warm at night. So gonna have to make one now.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

That'd be worse than Alien/Predator plush toys.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

That'd be worse than Corporate Execs Plushes

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            A cuddly Carter rag doll to keep you warm at night. So gonna have to make one now.
            If you're taking orders, how about a cuddly Hathor?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

How about a wraith plushie? Bob or Steve, which one would you choose?

I can see Asgard and gou'ald (sp?) snake plushs.

Comment

Stargate plush toys? Please God no.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yah, another way for me to get my kids into SG. I think I'm starting to win them over, they was asking questions about the episode I was watching last night while the wife gave me the glowing eyes treatment from the corner of the room.

I'll brainwash them into liking my stuff eventually and these could help.

Comment

Here's a piccy of some of the plush creatures that live with me.

L to R: Roswell the Ass-gard, Mr. Cheeky, Charlie Chimp, Smith the Bear.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonique
                      How about a wraith plushie? Bob or Steve, which one would you choose?
                      Squeee just Squeeee!

I'd want a Plushie for most of the Wraith characters
                      Ses
                      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                        Here's a piccy of some of the plush creatures that live with me.

L to R: Roswell the Ass-gard, Mr. Cheeky, Charlie Chimp, Smith the Bear.
                        For a moment there I thought Ass-gard was an Abe Sapian plush. I don't have any Scifi plushs, but I'll probably buy the Farscape Rygel plush that's coming out (there's rumoured to be two sizes, small and LIFESIZE!).
                        I've got some fantasy plushs, a beanie baby dragon and chinese dragon.

Comment

I dont think scifi shows work well for plush toys. Amusing idea.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Forget the plush squishys. I want a bobblehead Thor.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Forget the plush squishys. I want a bobblehead Thor.
                              Now THAT brings brings back memories...

Comment

Working...
                              X