For Sale: SG-1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SG-1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, 6

i am selling Stargate SG1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, and 6.. SEALED, Never been opened, NON IMPORT.. i prefer to ship UPS. make an offer for the 4 seasons and shipping zip code (i can take money order or paypal...paypal preferred)..

(just to clarify: how could i afford to sell these? extra sets from christmas..)

things i want (willing to trade season set(s) for): PS2, xbox, MacGyver Season 4 (two copies), SATA or IDE 200+ gig hard drives, battlestar galactica 2.0... i'm game

i can sell these on ebay, but decided to sell on this forum. ebay is filled with too many asian region0 imports.

-pat
    Last edited by someonerandom; 24 January 2006, 04:06 PM.

Originally posted by someonerandom
    i am selling Stargate SG1 Seasons 1, 4, 5, and 6.. SEALED, Never been opened, NON IMPORT.. i prefer to ship UPS. make an offer for the 4 seasons and shipping zip code (i can take money order or paypal...paypal preferred)..

things i want (willing to trade season set(s) for): PS2, xbox, MacGyver Season 4 (two copies), SATA or IDE 200+ gig hard drives, battlestar galactica 2.0... i'm game

i can sell these on ebay, but decided to sell on this forum. ebay is filled with too many asian region0 imports.

-pat
    Have you checked with Darren as to whether you can sell these through GW? Might want to....

Comment

oh.. i tried looking around for policies.. i might have missed it.. can you point me in the right direction? and... who's darren?

Comment

Ouch! That would hurt!

Comment

Sacrilege!

Comment

did i say something wrong? :-\

Comment

Possibly yeah...he runs GateWorld!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i think this is fine folks. to the best of my knowledge he's not selling copies of the dvd's but his own copies so have fun, but caveat emptor. s/he's using the forum but isn't one of us or known by us so...make your own decisions
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by someonerandom
                  did i say something wrong? :-\
                  lol, I meant selling the DVD's is sacrilege I can't understand why anyone would want to part with them

Comment

are these R1 or R2? are they the full boxsets or individual DVDs?
                    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I've actually got doublers of season one (except from CotG)

they're from the DVD magazine...three eps per disk and I think one or two of them's scratched a litte...don't know if I'm gonna sell them though.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

boxed sets.. region 1.. shrink wrapped.. for christmas, friends and family bought me sg1 season sets.. some of which i already had.. hence, the reason why i'm selling the extras.

i apologize for not knowing the "man" around me :-(

Comment

sold! for 15 dollars a set.. anonymous buyer. thanks! told ya i was reasonable :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X