X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i like that i love rose and her dad in this ep
    sigpic

Comment

There were many episodes where i almost cried. This is a truely beautiful episode.
      .. aside from the sadness, i thought the doctor and rose were going to kiss in that church.
      (i wonder if they will ever kiss.. i am new to this show so dont spoil it.)
      Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
      - Doctor Who (series 7)
      - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
      - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
      - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
      - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

My least favorite episode so far by quite some margin. Totally predictable from the start, I knew that the only way things could be reset would be for her father to die.
        sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of the Trek episode City on the Edge of Forever...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            My least favorite episode so far by quite some margin. Totally predictable from the start, I knew that the only way things could be reset would be for her father to die.

I felt the same........ Interesting comparison you made..... City On The Edge Of Forever though was a good episode..... This not so much. But it was entertaining enough.

Christopher Eccleston would have made a fantastic Doctor had he hung around..
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I felt the same........ Interesting comparison you made..... City On The Edge Of Forever though was a good episode..... This not so much. But it was entertaining enough.

Christopher Eccleston would have made a fantastic Doctor had he hung around..
              He would. And he's my favorite so far. The only other one to come close is Paul McGann...
              sigpic

Comment

This episode is so great and so sad, but in a good way. I really think they handle her Dad realizing what has happened, realizing he is dead and then sacrificing himself in a well done way! One of Rose's best episodes I think.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X