Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Well re-watched this one on Friday (ABC2) and I didn't find the farting or the unzipping of the flesh as annoying this time around, I think maybe because I knew it was going to happen a lot in the episode it just kind of washed over me (that sounds incredibly wrong ).

Seeing TWs Tosh playing a Doctor made me wonder why they didn't use her in Torchwood as a Doctor instead of Owen, hell Owen could have played the computer tech geek just as well.

I loved seeing Harriet again, but I was so struck as to how naive she was here, after knowing what we know now her naiveity seemed even more glaring to me.

The pig made sense this time around, I must have missed a lot of dialogue the first time I watched this as I had no idea what was up with using the pig, I get it now... a distraction from the real aliens, a decoy.

Still not one of my favourites but because this is the episode where Jackie slaps The Doctor it gets a big thumbs up from me. *slap*

Comment

second time around, and i still love jackie, and especially her slapping the doctor. it's such a motherly response, something i'd imagine my mum doing if i'd been gone for a year with explanation!

the farting still kind of annoyed me, but remembered with the slitheen do in the next ep, i guess they had to tone down the scariness for the kiddies watching, plus it also gives the Doctor an easy way to recognise the species.

can't wait for next week, love that ep!
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Next week's is a good one. I am almost tempted to watch it on DVD now but I am finding re-watching the show on TV a good way to bring in the weekend atm so I will wait... well OK I did re-watch all the Capt Jack eps recently on DVD! I am only human!

Comment

i know! it's so hard sometimes waiting a week
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Cool episode! Even if the aliens got a bit annoying by the end.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Cool episode! Even if the aliens got a bit annoying by the end.
                Not to mention the farting...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X