Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorn, Too, Believes TNG Cast Will Reunite Onscreen

http://www.trektoday.com/news/230106_03.shtml

Joining his co-star Patrick Stewart (story), Michael Dorn (Worf) said that in his opinion, there will be another Star Trek: The Next Generation film.

"My opinion, which is solely my opinion, is yes there will," Dorn told G4, which is now airing TNG and the original Star Trek. After the last one, he added, everyone thought it was over, but while it "may take a couple of years", he believes that there will be an eleventh film featuring his cast.

"Hopefully it will be a Worf story," he added, "where Worf saves the galaxy and gets the cute chick." This despite the fact that he admitted that Worf was very nearly not a character on the Star Trek revival show; the cast had been assembled when he was brought in.

The full interview may be downloaded at G4.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Always quick on the draw Qasim! I've bookmarked the website. Thanks Qasim
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I saw that interview on attack of the show. It was pretty good. I hope they do get back togheter.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I've got links:

Guest info

Video of interview

LeVar Burton was on AOTS today.
        sigpic

Comment

*needs G4tv*
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            I've got links:

Guest info

Video of interview

LeVar Burton was on AOTS today.
            Yeah I saw. Drunk Vader forever.
            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
            X